PDA

View Full Version : All my uknowns

nebkins
30th January 2014, 10:05 PM
My computer died. I lost everything. Has anyone here got the zip files i created last year with all my 200+ unknowns in?

firefox demon
17th February 2014, 06:40 AM
Hi mate, I have been meaning to respond to this when I got the chance.

I too have had "problems" (not computer related), but it's resulted in me not having a proper internet connection and being forced to rent short-term in a place where we didn't set up a landline as it was pointless, reconnecting fees etc.

Anyway, to cut to the chase; I downloaded your zip, but didn't keep the original zip. However I have probably at least 90% of the clips still (I have retagged them, but you can do whatever you need to if I upload them).

So if you want I can re-zip what I've got and you work out what, if anything - is missing etc. I think most of my outstanding unknowns are more or less a direct replica of yours with a few others of my own thrown in for good measure.

Let me know if you still need my help, luckily I'll have "internet time" for at least the next week (hopefully more). So I'll keep an eye out ;)

nebkins
17th February 2014, 09:38 PM
Managed to get them all back. Still had no new ones ided for a while.

ethereal94
17th February 2014, 10:19 PM
Still had no new ones ided for a while.

:wave:

http://www.tuneid.com/hardcore/62027-dance-trance-capital-punishment-12-11-1993-a.html

firefox demon
18th February 2014, 12:13 AM
Managed to get them all back. Still had no new ones ided for a while.

That's good, saves me a job (an easy job mind..). I think what you're left with is the hardest of the hard; odd bits and pieces here and there that maybe only got played once or a handful of times. Possibly dubplates or just not easily identifiable stuff. I keep searching, especially for the outstanding 92/early 93 stuff; but I'm left scratching the ole noggin' most times....

Reminds me I do have an ID on the AWOL sets of '92 Mickey Finn/Dr.S.Gachet one......:thumbsup: