PDA

View Full Version : jesus this has taken my breath away

nathan
13th November 2002, 04:22 PM
my mate simon (www.webm8.co.uk ) has just sent me an awesome mp3 i didn't know existed. It the pumped down mix of love revolution:- give it to me baby. This has a full old skool sounding vocal. Is this tune the first time this vocal was used? does anyone know what release this mix was on? Everybody should hear this will upload shortly

sirius
13th November 2002, 04:28 PM
I think its only on the promo copy, not on network recs......tis a bit of a realxin' version :). As for the pella, isnt it 'Mainline'???, although that version may be sang different, I cant remember.

Cheerio

Sirius.

Konspiracy
13th November 2002, 04:36 PM
Hi,

Its on the original promo, Ruby Red Records from Wolverhampton, the pumped down mix I think, spooky I was listening to it at the weekend

Cheers

Neil

sirius
13th November 2002, 04:38 PM
Tis a top choon and a bit of a secret weapon to throw in and confuse everyone!. :).

Konspiracy
13th November 2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by sirius
As for the pella, isnt it 'Mainline'???,

Yes it is

nathan
13th November 2002, 04:44 PM
yeah keeps going on about 'mainline to my love'

Jonno
13th November 2002, 04:54 PM
The original acapella it's robbed from was by Jason Load Experience.

wildpitch
13th November 2002, 06:12 PM
The original acapella it's robbed from was by Jason Load Experience.

On Quark Records! One of my choice 50p purchases.

Here's Johnny
13th November 2002, 11:22 PM
Agree totally with Nathan, this mix is far superior to the version most folk know

The Pumped Down Mix was the version that used to get caned up here in Jockland back in 91 - it took me 10 years to discover it was actually Love Revolution cos it sounds so different from the ravey version.

I only got the Ruby Red release a few weeks back on Netsounds, I've still got a list of other places that had it for sale if you're after the 12". pm me and Ill let you know.