PDA

View Full Version : Chillout/Ambient track, played in 1995 by PvD

TheTrancer
4th January 2014, 10:25 PM
Howdy!

Anybody knows this great tune? I'm looking for it for some time now, but with no success. Any info would be greatly appreciated, so even if you don't know the track, but something comes to your mind - please post it:)

Thanks in advance, guys:)
Cheers!

chiz
5th January 2014, 12:52 PM
Just a guess...
http://www.discogs.com/Irresistible-Force-Global-Chillage/master/30708

TheTrancer
5th January 2014, 09:44 PM
Hey Chiz,

thanks a lot for your reply:) Unfortunately, that's neither of these tracks. But thanks anyway, that album is very good and thanks to you I 'discovered' some new tunes.
So the search continues.
Anymore guesses?
Cheers!

TheTrancer
28th February 2015, 11:54 PM
Bump. Still looking for it - I only managed to find someone who recognizes it, but doesn't know the title or artist...

It's an awesome tune for me.

So, I'm counting on you.

Cheers!

TheTrancer
30th March 2016, 03:57 PM
Any more ideas? Still looking for this awesome track.

Cheers!

TheTrancer
21st May 2019, 07:23 PM
Guys, I've just uploaded a different sample, from different set. As it turned out, the track was played in 1994 for the first time, so it's earlier than I thought.

Any ideas?

Rassil
11th June 2019, 09:25 AM
Guys, I've just realized how amazing these rangefinders for hunting are (https://www.villagevoice.com/best-rangefinders-for-hunting/) and uploaded a different sample, from different set. As it turned out, the track was played in 1994 for the first time, so it's earlier than I thought.

Any ideas?

I feel like I've heard it before, but I can't tell what track exactly that is for the life of me. Maybe it'll come to me.

TheTrancer
7th August 2019, 02:56 PM
Hi there Rassil,

sorry for delay in replying, I had trouble accessing the forum recently (now resolved). Thanks for listening - let me know when you remember something. Any hints appreciated, sometimes even something not obviously connected at first can help.

Cheers!