PDA

View Full Version : its that tune again.

pauly p
13th November 2002, 01:24 PM
that tune from the films Badlands and True romance has now turned up on the new Sky advert.
Anyone know what this is or if it exists on vinyl?

Cheers
Pauly P

sweet sensation
13th November 2002, 01:38 PM
Had True Romance right in front of me, so had a look and it said soundtrack is by Morgan Creek Records....so had a look for you and found this

True Romance Soundtrack (http://www.mediaventures.com/htmls/true_info.html)

Its gonna be on of those !! Think they might be in playing order too...

Sweet xx

pauly p
13th November 2002, 01:48 PM
nice one sweet - classic film that (especially the scene when walken kills hopper). I`ve sent this to someone that has sound so should be able to find it now.
Thanks again
Pauly P

(did you still want a copy of French connection - Thats it / Tait toi?)

doolz
13th November 2002, 01:49 PM
i have nymphomania - i want your body

not seen that adverst in question

the tune has a lil rappin and a bird singing i want your body

is this the one u want ?

sweet sensation
13th November 2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by pauly p
nice one sweet - classic film that (especially the scene when walken kills hopper). I`ve sent this to someone that has sound so should be able to find it now.
Thanks again
Pauly P

(did you still want a copy of French connection - Thats it / Tait toi?)

Let us know wich one it is cos its top that tune :thumbsup:

Pauly - Id love a copy of that tune, but Im so skint at the mo :( I have to live off my credit card :'( :naughty: I feel really bad that I still havent purchased G & V jay off you :$ If you take visa then yeah I'll have them both :p ;)

wildpitch
13th November 2002, 02:09 PM
Interesting, top film, top soundtrack, but the one that I've been looking for since I first saw the film aint in that list. The one I'm after is at the start that sounds like a cross between a glockenspiel and a marching band, and I've always known it as Hans Zimmer - You're So Cool, pehaps that's why it has eluded me so far. :D