PDA

View Full Version : Sounds like a variation of the Calibria sample..

BazookaJo
11th November 2013, 10:51 AM
Okay - this tune has been rattling around in my head for years for reasons I can't explain apart from perhaps the raunchy video that accompanied it.

I think the main phrase is a saxophone which loops continuously - perhaps a variation of the Calabria sample - I am otherwise clueless.

Attached is a half-@ssed attempt to replicate the tune courtesy of an Android app which sounded weird in anything but piano.

Fingers crossed someone will know the culprit.

Big thanks in advance.

Joe.

BazookaJo
21st November 2013, 04:37 PM
Aw c'mon guys someone must remember it (or maybe I just made it up?!) - I've converted it to sax and made a few tweaks to make it slightly more like the phrase I remember.

The video has 1 or 2 scantily clad ladies striking various seductive poses in one or more rooms decorated with a predominantly white colour scheme, and if my memory serves me correctly I'm fairly certain baby oil had been applied at some stage of their make-up process....:gigolo:

Okay - this tune has been rattling around in my head for years for reasons I can't explain apart from perhaps the raunchy video that accompanied it.

I think the main phrase is a saxophone which loops continuously - perhaps a variation of the Calabria sample - I am otherwise clueless.

Attached is a half-@ssed attempt to replicate the tune courtesy of an Android app which sounded weird in anything but piano.

Fingers crossed someone will know the culprit.

Big thanks in advance.

Joe.