PDA

View Full Version : the music's got me

nathan
6th November 2002, 06:09 PM
just popped into my local charity shop and picked up fidefatti:- just wanna touch me and bass bumpers :- the musics got me (remix) for two pound. Nice!
But alas the bass bumpers (I've heard every concievable mix) isn't the tune i'm after.

The tune has a nice bassline by itself then kicks in with a phat breakbeat (quite a hardcore-ish tune actually) then the vocal repeated (female) "the the the music's got me" (could be the musics pumping) breaks down into massive ravey stabs breakdown. Played by brandon block in 1993 but sounds earlier. please help. Alas no rip cause the tape broke

ste30
6th November 2002, 08:29 PM
erm
i got a tune
called 2 pumpin by 2 croozin
i can send it u if u wanna see its the one u want

is there a "all i want is to be with you" bit in there too?

nathan
6th November 2002, 11:18 PM
[email protected] I don't recall the vocal u mention but i'll try anything. thx 4 your help

grad
7th November 2002, 10:39 AM
so you're thinking it's not bass bumpers?

there's loads of versions of music's got me by bass bumpers..i've got about 12 I think...but am looking for a replacement for one of em...what's that one you've got there as i could take it off your hands if you don't want it..

ste30
7th November 2002, 12:32 PM
hey man
cant email it, too big :(
catch me on soulseek 2nite at bout 11 coz im in work later, ill send it u then

fugjostle
7th November 2002, 02:56 PM
Bass Bumpers "musics got me.." came out on more than one 12". I think the promo was three 12"s if memory serves.

I have them all but they maybe in Manchester not Sheffield atm. I think the one you after is the Paul Gotel mix but I'm not sure... I will check and confirm.

---
fug

nathan
7th November 2002, 03:25 PM
I'm just still not convinced that this is a version of bass bumpers cause I've had and sold 3 different 12" of it now and none of them sound remotely like this one. Although don't think I've heard the paul gotel mix yet. Grad you're welcome to this one it isn't that bad. weird cover with rz rammel mix, philly mix and rl's techno mix. this is a german import. Not as good as the fidefatti cover that has a close up of a woman holding her massive black breasts ;)

nathan
10th November 2002, 07:20 PM
thanks very much for the tune you upped. Unfortunatly it wasn't the one I'm after BUT it is a great help because it contains the same vocal "the the the music's got me/pumping

ste30
10th November 2002, 10:49 PM
soz man :'(

cheers for the bangbus pr0n anyway :p

nathan
11th November 2002, 02:09 PM
hahahha u cheeky monkey. you're very welcome ;)

nathan
11th November 2002, 03:43 PM
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: nathan davis [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: 06 November 2002 18:31
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: hello mate.
>
>
> you won't remember me but we've met loads of times. I even had to take
over