PDA

View Full Version : lots of vertigo stuff

nathan
5th November 2002, 08:55 PM
1st - lots of whistles then "cause i can do it right" repeated and then "yes i can" as piano kicks in

2nd - has kinda reggae stabs a la dee patten and then weird little rap something like "mums white, dads back infact my girls black. any complains jack step back"

3rd - massive moody synthy intro no beats just lots of bass and then what sounds like an african native (but probably some italian keyboardist in a leather waistcoat) shouts (what sounds like) "are you ready timo?" then then beat kicks in

4th - that classic nath can't get id-ed for love nor money female vocal about "an emotion that is pure" that i'm gonna rip soon and edit this thread

doolz
5th November 2002, 09:24 PM
nathan no1 one sounds like an easy b special
im sure ben used to drop this tune loads

prolly fukkin got the bloomin tune ere aswell cannae think at the mo tho

nathan
5th November 2002, 09:42 PM
you're probably right. I knew I'd heard it somewhere before

nathan
5th November 2002, 09:46 PM
if this is number 4

DJAIMIN EMOTION STRICTLY RHYTHM

tune is so good it makes me want to cry.

doolz
5th November 2002, 10:30 PM
do a sample then of the emotion one
chop chop toot sweet me old china

that ready to timo lol should that be are you ready to move lool

nother one i can sorta hear in the corner of me mind but nit quite if ya get me meaning

Biskit
5th November 2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by nathan
1st - lots of whistles then "cause i can do it right" repeated and then "yes i can" as piano kicks in

This looks like its...

JUICE - DO IT RIGHT (ITALY DFC / U.K STRESS)

The Stress copy being the better of the 2!!

Biskit
5th November 2002, 10:47 PM
Im actually 100% sure its Juice!! Just listened to it.

You DEFO want the Stress release, its the 'Route 66 Funkin for Italia remix' you want Nath!!

doolz
5th November 2002, 11:40 PM
biskit old bean ne chance of a rip fella

:)
it would be teribley nice if ya could

cheeeeeers

Biskit
6th November 2002, 12:14 AM
I'll get it sorted 4 ya Doolz, but its gonna be 2moro when I get it done!!

grad
6th November 2002, 12:06 PM
not gonna be much help as usual here..but..

No1. Juice -do it right..what a top tune indeedy..

No2. someone's asked this before, i think it might have been sweet..i've tried loads of searches on here but can' find it..but i'm sure someone will get it.

No.3. is this an early hardcore track? if so it's on the tip of my tongue and i know it's on a compilation i've got at home..but not sure if you're talking of this hardcore track or not..(doesn't fit with the other id's)

:axe:

sweet sensation
6th November 2002, 12:26 PM
It aint hardcore that 4th track grad. Its very mellow and very lovely :D Ive got it on a vertigo tape, I'll bring them with me on Thursday ;)

Edit- Doh !! Just realised you were on about no 3 :axe: :axe:

pauly p
6th November 2002, 12:49 PM
2nd - has kinda reggae stabs a la dee patten and then weird little rap something like "mums white, dads back infact my girls black. any complains jack step back"

this is defo "JC1001 - Never again (Anxious)"

Cheers
Pauly P

p.s. is this Vertigo - Ark 93

sweet sensation
6th November 2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by pauly p

this is defo "JC1001 - Never again (Anxious)"

Cheers
Pauly P

p.s. is this Vertigo - Ark 93

Cheers Pauly P - Tune that :phones:

And I dont think its Ark 93, more than likely 92....or it could be the cd which I did Nath which is April 93 if I remember rightly :axe:

Am I right Nath ??? ;)

doolz
6th November 2002, 01:39 PM
lol jc001 wasnt he the fastest rapper in the world or summat lol

nathan
6th November 2002, 04:23 PM
sweet is right these are all off the cd she gave me! I managed to write on the wrong side of it :axe: and have recently restored it to it's former glory.
Ok here is my current most wanted and a lot of peeps will be happy if we get this id-ed I know it was massive in some circles.

http://www.cometogether2.co.uk/mp3/emotion.mp3

you know what. I'm even gonna rip samples off all the rest cause I'm feeling frisky

ps:- thx for all the id's guys. doolz you're right jc001 was the fastest rapper (beat young mc on the fastest rhyme or whatever it was called) and last i heard was holding freestyle mic nights in londons notting hill.

Just editing this post for the second time. here's the timo one *lol*

http://www.cometogether2.co.uk/mp3/timo.mp3

nathan
6th November 2002, 06:23 PM
another vertigo one. vocals "i know you're there" (from circuit:- shelter me) feel it in the air . and later "pacify me, obsession, pacify me devotion. lots of piano and a nice break

Biskit
6th November 2002, 06:35 PM
This is 'Rhythm Eclipse - Feel it in the air'

Ive got it for sale in the 'OSA Auctions' of the 'Wants' bit of this forum, if youre after it!!

nathan
6th November 2002, 11:22 PM
cheers for that.
Still can't believe no one can get

www.cometogether2.co.uk/mp3/emotion.mp3

driving me nuts:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Mr-Monday
7th November 2002, 11:00 AM
Could anyone rip that Route 66 mix of Juice - Do it Right for me? :heart:

I'm a cddj and this ain't on any of my Stress compliations.

jonnyp
7th November 2002, 11:07 AM
that emotion one has been doing my head in for some time...every time I hear it I think it's sunscreem for some reason but I dont think it is.

how very unhelpful that was:'(

jonny

nathan
7th November 2002, 03:29 PM
doing my head in is an understatement. Used to know it. Right am gonna ring doolz up and play it too him. Driving me nuts :axe: :axe: :axe: