PDA

View Full Version : 10 trance/techtrance id's, recorded from Slinky.fm, Apr-May 2009

hightype
13th May 2013, 11:01 PM
I have 10 ID's, they were recorded from Slinky.fm between April-May 2009.
Some of them sound like they were remixes of older tunes.

The mp3's are attached, 96kbps/32khz (LameEnc), they should work in most players - please let me know if this is not the case.

I have also uploaded them to SoundCloud (all in one 'mix'):
Slinky Trance IDs - Apr-May 2009 - SoundCloud (http://soundcloud.com/hightype/slinky-trance-id-2009-all)

Thank you for listening!

#01 - Solved: Ralph Novell ‎- Shadows Of The Past (DK Project Remix) [Connective Sounds ‎CSOUNDS002]
#02 - Solved: Push - Strange World (Indecent Noise Remix) [digital-only release or unofficial]
#03 - Solved: DJ Eco - Lost Angeles (Breakfast Remix) [Lunatique Records LU010B] - Thanks to N1ce from Trancefix.nl & SoundCloud! -
#04 - Solved: Breakfast - Remember [Flashover Recordings FLASH041] - Thanks to N1ce from Trancefix.nl & SoundCloud! -
#05 - Solved: Reverse - Distant Destiny [Vandit Records VANDIT092] - Thanks to Atmospherate from SoundCloud! -
#06 - [303 tweaking, psytrance-like bassline]
#07 - [tech trance, short clip of the intro/outro]
#08 - [tech trance, saw arp lead, saw pads, dubstep-like rhythms and bassline]
#09 - [orchestral/choir sample, breakbeat, short clip]
#10 - Solved: Marcel Woods Feat. Elles de Graaf – Can't Sleep [High Contrast Recordings HCR070] - Thanks to Atmospherate from SoundCloud! -

hightype
14th May 2013, 04:04 PM
In the meantime, #2 has been identified -
Push - Strange World (Indecent Noise Remix) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYHjmta0yBw)
(It seems that this track is not on Discogs, so it's either a digital-only release or an unofficial remix)

For #5, I attach another clip - this sounds like a Paul van Dyk remix of the same tune...

(Edit -- this one has also been identified, and it's a different track than #5 - in fact it's The Space Brothers - Everywhere I Go (Paul van Dyk 2002 Remix) [unreleased] - thanks to Atmospherate from SoundCloud!)

hightype
2nd June 2013, 02:35 AM
Two more tracks (#3 and #4) have been identified - thanks to N1ce from Trancefix.nl & SoundCloud!

Also the clips have been merged into one 'mix' and uploaded to SoundCloud (link in the first post)