View Full Version : zone ID's

zonecrew
12th February 2002, 10:49 PM
1. Italian

Male rapper sings.........'play the theme, rock the scene, make my dj supreme........'
Female singer sings something like........'I'll let you go, I'll let you go, I'll let you go..........

2. Italian

Female singer......"Just like the locomotion, just like the locomotion, I wanna feel it in the souls of my feet...."

Female singer...."I try, I try, I try, you've got to try, I, I, I try, I, I, I, try"

Male rapper......"down on the dancefloor, down on the dancefloor, people on the dancefloor....
Female singer....."on the dancefloor groovin nonestop, on the dancefloor groovin nonestop......"

Female singer....."in the heat of the night (repeated loads of times in the chorus)

Female singer...."give me what I want, give me what I need, let me be free, my world is real
chorus......"give me hi, hi, hi de o, this is for my love and I cant let go

Female singer (chorus)....."tell me the way I can love you, tell me the way I can feel you, tell me the way I can love you, tell me the way I can feel you"

Loads for you to get your teeth into there, can't tell you much other than the songs were took off a Madisons tape so are all from the Zone (93-95 era)

Zoneraver
13th February 2002, 12:35 AM
1. House Corporation "I Let you go" Italian Style label

3. Ahlogenna " I Try" Spelling is crap for the artist name (Booze brain) (DJ movement label i think)

4. Beat Pressure "On the Dance Floor" (Wicked N Wild Label)

5. Masterboy "In the heat of the night"

It goes in the heat of the night..everyones alright ..in the power of my heart give me all your love"
It might be the one your after

I have all on MP3 if your interested

...what swaps have ya got?

Hope this helps

Alan

www.backtotheoldzone.co.uk

kev
13th February 2002, 01:13 AM
Number 5 sounds like emergency "in the heat of the night" on Dj movements

number 7 sounds like the sensitives "tell me the way" on over records

Cheers kev

herman munster
13th February 2002, 01:52 AM
2. sha na na - locomotion
6.taleesa - i found luv

zonecrew
13th February 2002, 10:02 AM
Thanks for them lads:D

Alan, I've got quite a few MP3's. You might have them all though, I'll sit down later and compile a list and upload any you want to a locker. If you'd up those for me I'd be grateful mate!

I'll give you a shout when I've done a list

:thumbsup:

TFoy
15th February 2002, 03:01 AM
is the first one not Kornholio - Friction :D

zonecrew
16th February 2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Zoneraver

3. Ahlogenna " I Try" Spelling is crap for the artist name (Booze brain) (DJ movement label i think)

It goes in the heat of the night..everyones alright ..in the power of my heart give me all your love"

Hope this helps

Alan

Managed to find most of the choons on audiogalaxy, still working on a MP3 list. Could you up the Ahlogenna track for me on to my locker?
e mail shaunmandale@hotmail.com
password zonecrew

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

zonecrew
18th February 2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Zoneraver

Hope this helps

Alan

Hi mate

My new MP3 list is on the user MP3 section