PDA

View Full Version : and another

nathan
22nd October 2002, 04:49 PM
starts off chordy with bleeps a-la tricky disco then nice spot piano. bleeps along and chugs quick nicely. no vocal.

oh and another beauty.

piaano and the old sampled vocal "sky's the limit and you know that you can have what you want"
plus female vocals "keep me catching up ...why don't you just turn yourself in....... you must admit that it doesn't quite fit, the way you keep me running around....

wildpitch
22nd October 2002, 05:10 PM
I've got this I think, isn't that the Jocelyn Brown vocal, ("you must admit that it doesn't quite fit, the way you keep me running around...."). I'll check it out when I get home. All's I can remember about it here at work is Italian and blue label!

nathan
22nd October 2002, 05:22 PM
pls keep me informed

sweet sensation
22nd October 2002, 05:59 PM
Aaaaaaaggghhh !!!!!!! :crazy: I know this, its really bugging me....:crazy: :S Im so gonna kick myself when someone says what it is !! :|

oldskooldazed (al)
22nd October 2002, 06:00 PM
Nitelife Cityrama - running around town

;)

sweet sensation
22nd October 2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by OldskoolDazed (al)

;)

Lol !! I knew what it was called but didnt know who did it :axe: cheers al, tis a tuneroony that one :thumbsup:

nathan
22nd October 2002, 06:11 PM
:):);)

wildpitch
22nd October 2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by OldskoolDazed (al)

;)

Well done that man, it's on Italy's Mighty Quinn Records. Can give you the full details if you need them.

Shooms
25th October 2002, 10:01 AM
...my copy thru today coutesy of HTF (shock ! horror ! they got the right tune & delivered within 2 days of taking me money !)

if u wanna rip let me know.

BTW WP mate - I also got that Roses/Doug Lazy mashup if u wanna rip :thumbsup:

nathan
25th October 2002, 01:51 PM
i'd like rips of both pls :) i'll send you some as well if you like. how I get them? ftp? email? pls let me know the details. thanks :)