PDA

View Full Version : Piano Tunes

stellaman
22nd October 2002, 01:10 PM
Need a few tracks I'Ding.

First one is a storming piano tune with the vocals "sweet dreams have a rhythm of passion, sweet dreams when they hold each other tight"

Other tune is off Pull Your Face - Stu Allen. 3 track from the end on side B, vocals "shivering sensation running through me etc - run to me I love you so" quality piano track.

Also another banging tune starts "I'm in Euphoria, I'm in Euphoria with the way I feel".

Cheers people.

Mike
22nd October 2002, 02:15 PM
The 'sweet dreams' one is Labouche (I think that's how it's spelt) - Sweet Dreams

CHEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet sensation
22nd October 2002, 02:24 PM
Isnt the second one

Ruffcut feat Carol Jones - Run To Me ??

"Energeic power move my body, shivering sensation running through me "

stellaman
22nd October 2002, 03:49 PM
First one isn't Labouche, just downloaded it and checked it out. Can't imagine having that on any of my tapes!!!
I will try and sort out a link to a clip.

Cheers sweet thats the cookie I'm after.

Any other offers???

jonnyp
22nd October 2002, 03:57 PM
1 will come to me soon...3rd is the time frequency I think, tho i forget the name at the mo:axe:

well....a bit of help anyway

jonny

jonnyp
22nd October 2002, 03:59 PM
ahh...dj scott - sweet dreams
and ttf - the ultimate high

and if it aint sweet's ruffcut, then it might be mind vacated - energetic power (or is it mind vacation?)

jonny

Mike
22nd October 2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by stellaman
First one isn't Labouche, just downloaded it and checked it out. Can't imagine having that on any of my tapes!!!
I will try and sort out a link to a clip.

Any other offers???

LOL sorry I did warn you it was cheesy!!! same lyrics though you see that's why I thought of it

sirius
22nd October 2002, 06:13 PM
If its stu allan, then its probably the Crowdpleasers for that Run To Me tune...............cant remember the exact title, but Id be over 75% certain Stu would play Crowdpleasers.........

Cheerio

Sirius.

alien*8*
23rd October 2002, 07:55 PM
sarasota - come on now

was the tune

mark