PDA

View Full Version : FAO Shoom

Edinjapan
22nd October 2002, 09:46 AM
Alright geezer,

Many thanks again for the tapes, have been groovin to the man like sasha all weekend!

On the 96 Up your Ronson tape side 2, do you know what the very last tune he plays is called?

Cheers

Shooms
22nd October 2002, 10:11 AM
Oooooh ! What a blinder eh ? Ed mate you are a a man of taste & distinction.... :king:

The last tune in the set is:

Quiver - Believe

& the encore is

Billie Ray Martin - Running around town (BTs Jacobs ladder mix) & what a tune it is !:heart: BTW sounds like he plays 2 copies on the breakdown - either that or his mixer had an echo fx....

"Who's gonna lift me up when I fall outta love ?"

Edinjapan
22nd October 2002, 10:21 AM
I am indeed!!! It takes one to know one!!!!! LOL!

It was the encore I was after, I hadn't heard that mix of it before, but knew that BT had done a remix of it- what a beauty!!!!! Your Lovin Arms was a huge fave in Brum and you NEVER hear it now!

Just looked up that Grace track you mentioned on here a while back, cos that is a beauty as well- THose beats are well funky!

That tape took me right back actually cos it was about the time I was living in Tokyo and used to go through the stations with my walkman on listening to Sashas first essential mix looking at MILLIONS of little people scurring around ! Absolutely mental, especially loaded up on Japanese beer and Sake! Sasha was tthe perfect soundtrack, I'd love him to score a film!