PDA

View Full Version : That Piano tune from Solstice Rave 1992

kobayashi
5th April 2013, 08:41 PM
A re-upload of the unknown piano tune from the 1992 solstice rave in laxton. Since i heard this its drove me crazy. Can anyone ID the label from the youtube link.

''Listen to Me'' ''Baby YEAH, Love to me , Love to Me'' Unknown Italian Piano PLEASE ID! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RgTOWa6DlE)

I may even have the lyrics wrong. Always hard to tell with the Italian stuff.
Looks like a full side of vinyl is the whole tune.
Part 1 is 'inside' the booth, part 2 is the same tune but outside.

Hopefully someone knows this! thanks :p

kobayashi
7th April 2013, 02:01 PM
Anyone know how to get hold of 'DJ Jack' for this tune or even know him?

kobayashi
6th July 2013, 09:40 AM
Still looking for this piano beast??:S

presuminged
6th July 2013, 12:25 PM
I remember this track from the video. To me it sounds like a UK production, as it is in a very similar early progressive style as Thompson Twins - Play With Me (Remix). I hear the vocal as 'You Can Be Free'. I'm certain that the first word is 'You' anyway, as when it is retriggered, you definitely hear an 'oo'. Ed

Tyrie
6th July 2013, 01:42 PM
Mates via Facebook, doesn't have a clue what that tune is, plus is always the first to admit how f**king hopeless he is in remembering old tunes, all of 'em!
Have bunged him a shed load of stuff in the past, pretty much all drew a blank!....

kobayashi
6th July 2013, 06:47 PM
i must admit it is probably not italian more UK, i can almost hear it say, "Listen to this beat'' in part 1. Thompson twins is simialr beat. Might be something obvious but a really rare mix!

presuminged
8th July 2013, 09:58 PM
It also samples Sandee - Notice Me with the lyric 'Why don't you notice me like I notice you'. Don't know how useful that will be, but might jog someones memory. Ed

kobayashi
9th July 2013, 12:28 AM
Can definitely hear sandee in the tune. Hey yeah..... notice notice me....instead of love to me?

After quick search came up with :

U-people : Why Don't You Love Me
or Cyanide 45 : Notice me

but its neither of these! getting closer though so thanks for the sandee connection :mad:

kobayashi
29th August 2013, 06:10 PM
Solved Baby James - Notice me