View Full Version : FAO PaulyP

Shooms
11th February 2002, 03:58 PM
mate - been through yr ID tape - drawn a blank on all bar teh Primal Scream sampling one.....

This was played to me 2 weeks ago before you sent me the bones tape & I spent the w/e mithering the lad in the shop where it was played.... :o) He doesn't know where it is or what it was but he knows it hasn't been sold........ updates to be posted :o)

BTW - couple of IDs of my own from that tape mate.....1st tune on the 1st siden where Frankie says "this one's for all the ravers out there"..... synth stabs & bird moaning......

next one is the acid tune (ooooh - well squelchy) that Frankie scratches the acca of Sterling Void "Alright" over....

The last 2 are mixed together on the 2nd side - 1st tune is where the MC says that Frankie is "versatile like a microchip" lolol !

one mixed in after is "it's techno time".....

CHeers :thumbsup:

PS - tapes on their way to ya mate,,,,,,

pauly p
11th February 2002, 04:12 PM
shoomster

Cheers for that. My wants tape always catches everyone out.
I`ll re - listen to the bones tape (off hand, I know the song where he scratches sterling void over is the b - side of generation by rhythm section - them who did lazer nation).

Pauly P

pauly p
12th February 2002, 01:16 PM
shoomster
had a listen to the bones tape last night. the only one i know is the rhythm section one. I wish i knew the name of the tune after techno time. Coudnt find the other two. any more info?

Pauly P

Shooms
13th February 2002, 05:03 PM
Cheers for the help mate:king: will have another listen & will let you know...... the one ID should be east yo find though - 1st tune being mixed in on side A - woman moaning..... Bones saying "this is for all the ravers - check it out"....

Cheers again :thumbsup: