PDA

View Full Version : 94 - 96 house

sK33za
5th January 2013, 07:39 PM
Have these that are bugging me, from a mix tape i did myself years ago but can't remember the tracks:confused:

any ideas?

Meltdown
5th January 2013, 10:09 PM
i think the last 1 might be 1 of the mixes of
Billie Ray Martin-Running Around Town

sK33za
5th January 2013, 11:46 PM
Thanks meltdown, but i don't think thats right, looked and searched< nothing coming up..
billie ray doesn't ring a bell!

also track ID 2 has the vocals _ be with you, i wanna be with you ( something says its arnold jarvis or a kerri chandler mix of a track.

kenlou
8th January 2013, 05:32 PM
Hello
the track "rock me" seems to be the dub version of People Underground on Freetown.
I would love to help you on track "running around";my memory is a bit low but definetely is not Billie Ray Martin...sounds like Grant Nelson's first production but I'm not sure.

Branchy
9th January 2013, 07:19 PM
rok me is this track below, kenlou is correct it's on freetown

Masters At Work Presents People Underground ‎– My Love [1994]
(Undeground network Dub Mix)

Michael Watford on vocals TUNE! ;)

Branchy
9th January 2013, 07:27 PM
i would like to know the other 2 tracks myself both sound familiar but can't think, hmmm, deep in my sounds very early grant nelson production but not sure.

sK33za
10th January 2013, 07:39 PM
Thanks Kenlou & Branchy...

the deep in my, i'm starting to think its on the deep trouble label, sister label of nice n ripe which is grant nelson.. deffo nice n ripe type drums... i have alot of house records in my mums loft and those labels being there, might have to go for a weekend visit :)

chillisauce
11th January 2013, 10:49 PM
Track 1 sounds like Donald O on the vocals

sK33za
12th January 2013, 02:38 PM
@ chillisauce , as soon as you said Donald O i got it ;)

thanks dude it's this...

http://www.discogs.com/Donald-O-I-Got-Love-In-My-Heart/release/77733