PDA

View Full Version : Doozie from a Liam Howlett mix from '91

Dara
9th November 2012, 11:52 PM
Clip from an excellent Liam Howlett set from '91 (not Rotor - Kaleidascope). May have to upload the whole thing at some point. I had no idea he was such a wicked DJ!

:D:D:D

tkon
10th November 2012, 05:33 AM
It's Wishdokta - wasted (out of skins mix) Wishdokta - Wasted (Out Of Skins Mix) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzLT3eqSCUY)

Crackin tune that.

Dave Moore in Dublin here btw Dara how's things with you mate ;)

BUNKERHEADZ
10th November 2012, 06:11 AM
dunno wich set this is m8, but if it is the one I think you talk about here its DJ Hype ;)

Thrash
10th November 2012, 10:58 AM
dunno wich set this is m8, but if it is the one I think you talk about here its DJ Hype ;)

If it's labelled up as Liam Howlett East London '91, it's actually Kid Bippy. :thumbsup:

Dara
10th November 2012, 01:18 PM
Excellent stuff, gentlemen. I was wondering about Liam howlett being such a good dj and also about the fact it was supposed to be live, despite being flawless and such high quality. Kid Bippy used to be on B2VOS, right?

Gwan the Dave Moore! We meet again on an oldskool board. Things are cool. Still here in NY doing my thing. You good?

Thrash
10th November 2012, 02:45 PM
Excellent stuff, gentlemen. I was wondering about Liam howlett being such a good dj and also about the fact it was supposed to be live, despite being flawless and such high quality. Kid Bippy used to be on B2VOS, right?

MixesForTheMasses.: DJ Greg J's ( Aka BITD Kid Bippy ) OldSkool Collection (http://mixesforthemasses.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/dj-greg-js-aka-bitd-kid-bippy-oldskool.html) :thumbsup:

tkon
11th November 2012, 04:07 AM

Gwan the Dave Moore! We meet again on an oldskool board. Things are cool. Still here in NY doing my thing. You good?

Yeah mate all's great, kids family etc but all healthy and fine so can't complain.