PDA

View Full Version : still trawlin for these

davesville
4th November 2012, 03:55 PM
hi all
havent posted here for a while but its the same 2 i am still trawlin for any ideas sorry about the poxy quality sound:dummy::dummy:

dodgymix
5th November 2012, 10:42 PM
Isnt this a double dee bside?

davesville
7th November 2012, 10:05 PM
thanks for the lead ,I have looked at double dee releases from mid 91 back but cant find it .Do you know which release its from its from.

best regards dave:thumbsup:

dodgymix
7th November 2012, 11:39 PM
Double Dee - Walden (Original Mix) [Irma Records] :: Beatport (http://www.beatport.com/track/walden-original-mix/3402938)

Was thinking f this

Same vocal but sounds different... Not sure on mixes

davesville
8th November 2012, 01:46 PM
cant believe it !!!!youve dug it up!!!!!
absolutely heartfelt thanks mate that one was starting to slip away.:thumbsup::turn:

dodgymix
8th November 2012, 02:47 PM
No problem fella. Glad to help

davesville
8th November 2012, 09:27 PM
it was on the album its also listed on who sampled who.now i just need to find that other one.i think i need to run it through a clean up programme as the quality is terrible.

once again mate thanks a lot:wave:

dodgymix
9th November 2012, 10:33 PM
It's crazy isn't it when you find the name of a massive unknown you've been searching 20 years only to discover there are 20 copies on discogs starting at a quid

davesville
13th November 2012, 10:51 PM
I think most people who really enjoy it dont just love the classics that everyone wants to buy ,i love my little oddball tunes and when you go on whosampled who you end up listening to the tracks containing the samples which potentially open up another raft of stuff to listen to .its a great escape and a quality thing to have been a part of.now i need to id the other one.