PDA

View Full Version : two sasha piano tunes

nathan
17th October 2002, 04:35 PM
first one goes "whoa - oh! na na na na na na"
sorry bout the lame description has piano and wicked beat

second one woman singing "just a perfect love, just a perfect love, waited so long"

Konspiracy
17th October 2002, 05:30 PM
No1 could be Hi Liner - Loving You,

Lovin you was my mistake ah wo ho, na na na na na....etc

The 1990 original is the one yer after, on Discomagic I think..

Not sure about No2

Shooms
17th October 2002, 05:32 PM
No 2..... surely ain't that Pierre Feroldi feat Linda Ray - Movin' now ?

Biskit
17th October 2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Shoomster
No 2..... surely ain't that Pierre Feroldi feat Linda Ray - Movin' now ?

Thats what I thought Shoomy, soon as I saw the lyrics, I thought of Linda Ray

nathan
17th October 2002, 05:48 PM
think you're spot on with number two.
number one isn't hi-liner.
It's after fbi project:- everybody all over the world and does sound a lot like hi-liner was there an instrumental mix?

Konspiracy
17th October 2002, 06:00 PM
There is an instrumental I think, but could be wrong, slipped thru the net that one,

Have you got a sample?

nathan
17th October 2002, 06:41 PM
no sample as it is a real player file rather than a tape or mp3. I'm starting to think it's hi-liner instrumental

ste huxley
17th October 2002, 10:38 PM
There was a remix of HiLiner that came out 1991, that was just the Na Na bit and the who hoooaa

It had a funky drummer beat and was quite pumpin, might be that one

Also fact fans the lady on the pic cover of this remix has a fantastic arse:p

butty
17th October 2002, 10:46 PM
number 1

could it b q words - the choice ??

VinylAnimal
18th October 2002, 07:54 PM
I'm gonna be an awkward fukker and go against the grain LOL :D

No 1 could be Panagalactic - "Na Na" (cause of the "oh" before the "na na" bit)

No 2 could be Linda Ray "Perfect Love" (same vocal as "movin now", different tune...)

If some lockers existed, which of course they don't ;) then Panagalactic would probably be the sort of tune that peeps would upload :eyebrow:

Personally I'd favour number 13 :p

Danny
19th October 2002, 12:17 AM
....i have to agree with you there mate on NO.2. as when i saw "waited so long" in his description, i knew it wont "movin now".........has to be "perfect love" i reckon.

as for the second one....."does the vocalist actually sing "na na na na na"????

i'm thinkin it definately aint any version of "hi-liner".....not we that description anyhows........can u try and up the description a bit, and then i/we could have a good crack at it mate.

later

danny_R:roll:

nathan
19th October 2002, 01:25 PM
is quite rocking with a piano and only vocal is (female) whoa - oh na na na na na na

jonnyp
19th October 2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by nathan
no sample as it is a real player file rather than a tape or mp3. I'm starting to think it's hi-liner instrumental

you can provide a sample if yer soundcard aint too basic...just need to set the "record" bit on your soundcard control panel to "output mix" or "stereo mix" in my case or "what you hear" on others. Play the bit you want in real player and use your fave sound prog to record to mp3...just dont start doing other things cos it will also record beeps and shit.

hope that works

and I reckon it'll be panagalactic as well...tho dunno if it was sasha's cup o' tea

jonny