PDA

View Full Version : bad quality mixtape remake

muzikill
7th March 2012, 02:37 PM
I got thinking, im sure we all have a abudance of bad quality mixtapes out there with no chance of a better one coming up it could be because there werent many out there in the first place, there isnt a 'backup' dat of it, the beat matchings awful, there 'someone' spoling it by shouting on a mic all over it or theres too much crossfading going on!. Don't you wish there was a better version of it?

Well over the next few weeks im going to attempt to remake if not all of a mix but at least part of it to see if this can work. and im going to use Ableton live.

The tape i picked out is from a early rezerection. Early rez tapes are know to be like hens teeth & there arent many 1st gen copies around & even those arent the best quality either. So it may be wip to get hold of and see if i can get some done.

Carl Cox - Rezerection 'The Castle' 23-5-1992
Rezerection - The Castle (23.5.1992) - Carl Cox - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhabiYSilWM)

now this is where we all come in, i need a definitive track listing so i can start to do this!

Help.