PDA

View Full Version : Universe Pleasure Planet Lomas ID Help Please - 1992

hardcoresoldier
23rd February 2012, 02:04 PM
Hello everyone, looking for some much needed help in id'ing two tracks from the Universe Pleasure Planet Lomas set from 19th June 1992.

The first track is mixed into DJ's Unite Vol 2 - Dancing The Whole Night and contains the vocal sample " Let Me See If You Can Dance" from Contagious Records Dance In Eden. I've looked everywhere and tried every possible combination of searches to no avail.

The second sample contains a vocal sample that says " I Need A" and the famous female vocals " You Say You Will Only Me And I Will Love Only You " and a lovely evil synth that makes my jaw crunch, it also contains another female vocal " And I Will Love, And I Will Love, And I Will Love Only You" accompanied by a lush piano solo.

Any help would be much appreciated in this matter. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time out to read this and tries to help.

Thrash
23rd February 2012, 02:18 PM
First one is Sy Kick - Upside... :thumbsup:

Sy-Kick - Nasty (Remix) (Vinyl) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Sy-Kick-Nasty-Remix/release/48038)

Second one I know, cannot for the life of me remember what it is at the mo though? :confused:

Somebody will know it....

hardcoresoldier
23rd February 2012, 11:39 PM
Thank you very much Thrash! Top man! :thumbsup:

Gives me such a buzz when i find out the tracks i used to get off my face too when i was a young lad!. I was so out of my tree back then that i'd just dance my bollocks off, wished i had taken more interest in locating the tunes back then.

Done quite a bit of research trying to locate the tracks myself as i like to do things off my own back but sometimes i just have to bite the bullet and ask for help. Really appreciate your help and hopefully you'll remember the other track soon.

Thanks again, hardcoresoldier. :fekked:

nebkins
23rd February 2012, 11:52 PM
The second one could be Twinhead - U Say U?

firefox demon
24th February 2012, 01:02 AM

Correct. And I think it's the earlier version. The full release version differed slightly if I remember rightly....

Twin Head* - U Said U / We Gonna Go (Vinyl) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Twin-Head-U-Said-U-We-Gonna-Go/release/357124)

hardcoresoldier
24th February 2012, 01:27 AM

Correct. And I think it's the earlier version. The full release version differed slightly if I remember rightly....

Twin Head* - U Said U / We Gonna Go (Vinyl) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Twin-Head-U-Said-U-We-Gonna-Go/release/357124)

Thank you so much lads, top tune spotting from you both and massively appreciated!. :spin:

Just looked on Discogs and it's currently not for sale by anyone :'(

Never mind, at least i know what it is now and i can keep my eyes peeled. Thanks again to Thrash, nebkins and firefox demon, very much appreciated. :thumbsup:

That synth is fucking evil!

hardcoresoldier
24th February 2012, 01:42 AM
He!HE!HE!HE!HE!

Just found a near mint repress on Discogs on Cue Records for £5.99!. What an absolutely awesome day i've had thanks to the tune spotters! My missus is going to go bonkers when these babies arrive!. Hardcore Central is going to be bouncing! :p

I love Discogs but i always wonder why it is that when i source a vinyl and i see 4 or 5 for sale and 25 people want it, i'm just thinking what the fuck?!