PDA

View Full Version : Please help me name these tracks (Pt. 10)

thelustsoul
17th February 2012, 02:59 AM
This is my next set of songs that I don't know the names of! I hope you can HELP! THANX!!! :|

60569 = Shades of Black - Just a little bit

60570 = Fast Eddie - Let's do this

60571 = Shades of Black - Shadows

60572 = No Smoke - Warrior dance

60573 = Robert Owens - Far away

60574 = D.A. Rebels - D.I.U. (Deep in Underground)

chiz
17th February 2012, 07:32 PM
35 has Robert Owens on vocals, hope that helps.

pluto
17th February 2012, 10:25 PM
32 is Fast Eddie off his LP

pluto
17th February 2012, 10:30 PM
36 DA Rebels - D.I.U. (Deep In Underground) (Vinyl) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/DA-Rebels-DIU-Deep-In-Underground/release/60704)

thelustsoul
18th February 2012, 01:43 AM
Hey Chiz, Thanx to your clue, I found out that 35 is Robert Owens - Far Away!...And Pluto, Thanx to your clues, I found that 32 is Fast Eddie - Let's do this & that 36 is D.A.Rebels - House Nation! (The Title in your clue was wrong, but it did point me towards the Artist)! But it was a Nice track nonetheless & Worth the listen! Great Job!!!:D

Nature Boy
18th February 2012, 02:02 AM
Unknown 33 is Shades Of Black "Shadows". phones:

Great musical taste BTW. There's nothing worse than trying to ID crappy songs. :thumbsup:

thelustsoul
18th February 2012, 09:50 AM
THANKS Nature Boy for your Clues! You have made my Day, I've been looking for his version of Shadows for quite a while! It's an improvement (In my opinion...) on Fingers Inc. - Shadows! Thanx also for the compliment!! I agree with you (Now... This is strictly my opinion & I don't wish to offend anyone, but...) alot of stuff called House nowadays is really Club!! A True House-Head Feels the style of House within the first 30 seconds or Less (Barring the Long Intros!)!! I am from the Days of The Garage, Bentley's, Silver Shadow, Club Elite, Danceteria, Bonds, Zanzibar, Club 88(Later named Club Evergreen), Silver Shadow, Sound Factory, Club Elite, The Red Parrot (Before they went R & B), 2nd Floor, Leviticus, Pegasus, Webster Hall, Palladium (Before they went Freetyle), Timpton's & The Underground & Even the Tunnel in it's later years when it finally went House!!! As you can tell. I was a TrI-State (N.Y.-N.J.-CT.) Partier. Back then when you went to these clubs, everyone DANCED! There were no wallflowers or That asking someone for a Dance Crap that goes on nowadays! When you went to these places you would get in line by 9-11 p.m. and u would be Happy you got in before 12 midnite or 1 a.m.!! ...And U would not leave until Noon! I lost many a Jobs because of them back in the days! (LOLLLLLLLLL!!!)! I am still a Nightbreed to this day, as evident by the time of my posts!!! By the way, Check into The Sundae Sermon Venues (They have a website too (Sundae Sermon - Good Music for Good People (http://www.sundaesermon.com)) when you get chance! They have many events with the old school djs. and this type of Old School Chicago & Later House (The 90's Deep House, Euro & Tribal)! They really get it! Once again Thanks!!! :cool:

laith179
18th February 2012, 02:32 PM
34 - No Smoke International Smoke Signal only freedom warrior dances records 1990

thelustsoul
19th February 2012, 09:25 PM
THANKS Laith179! You've Helped me get another on off my List! Your help is Much Appreciated!