PDA

View Full Version : Frankie Knuckles - AUGUST 1992

faruk
25th January 2012, 09:40 PM
:confused:

roco
25th January 2012, 10:53 PM
Sure I've tracked this down on YouTube before, not positive but think it could be Larry Heard or Frankie himself. Someone on here will know.

faruk
31st January 2012, 04:34 PM
Sure I've tracked this down on YouTube before, not positive but think it could be Larry Heard or Frankie himself. Someone on here will know.

thx for listen roco:thumbsup:

Dave Smith
31st January 2012, 08:17 PM
Hello faruk, you can trying getting a hold of Frankie on Facebook if you want to try. Also do you have any info
on which mix this track is from, (like radio station).

faruk
31st January 2012, 09:43 PM
Hello faruk, you can trying getting a hold of Frankie on Facebook if you want to try. Also do you have any info
on which mix this track is from, (like radio station).

thank you Dave Smith for trying to help :thumbsup::mad:

faruk

Dave Smith
31st January 2012, 10:00 PM
Hello faruk, Thanks for the nice response, I'am a member of Facebook, I have contacted
Frankie a couple of times, I can try for you, but the man is hard to get a hold of, but I
can try if you like, I will do my best, and by the way I go by Magic or Magicsounds. Get a
hold of me anytime. Also, I asked Frankie about a track that was not even finshed.

faruk
31st January 2012, 10:17 PM
Hello faruk, Thanks for the nice response, I'am a member of Facebook, I have contacted
Frankie a couple of times, I can try for you, but the man is hard to get a hold of, but I
can try if you like, I will do my best, and by the way I go by Magic or Magicsounds. Get a
hold of me anytime. Also, I asked Frankie about a track that was not even finshed.

fantastic :D

if you have a chance to contact frankie please do it

Dave Smith
31st January 2012, 10:22 PM
Ok, no problem, will do.

faruk
9th February 2012, 11:31 PM
ok let me know if you got news

Dave Smith
10th February 2012, 01:46 AM
Hello faruk no news yet. Thanks

Dave Smith