PDA

View Full Version : A few tracks from 88 ish-91 ish

isitaye
23rd November 2011, 05:12 PM
a friend of mine is after some help ID'ing some these. Posted on his soundcloud so hopefully that's ok.

any help is greatly appreciated

Murray Richardson's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free (http://soundcloud.com/muzza15/tracks)

:):)

pluto
23rd November 2011, 06:35 PM
26 = Revision volume 2 - Ooh Yeah

isitaye
23rd November 2011, 10:03 PM
Superb sir, thank you.

anyone else got any others they spot ?

Noel
25th November 2011, 12:20 PM
Unknown 39 is very familiar... I may have it listed on a tracklisting somewhere. What tape is it off\date is it from?

isitaye
25th November 2011, 02:24 PM
Thanks Noel, it's from a fantasy fm mix tape from 1990 accoridng to my mate murray

Noel
25th November 2011, 05:03 PM
Maybe the month would jog my memory but can't remember what tape I've got it on... hopefully someone will get it as it's bugging me!

isitaye
30th November 2011, 04:02 PM
Giving this a friendly bump for anyone who never saw it - hope that's ok.

Any help naming these badboys is greatfully accepted

isitaye
9th December 2011, 04:10 PM
Last and final bump for anyone who never saw this.

Assistance greatky accepted :-)

TeeMasta
9th December 2011, 05:06 PM
:wave: Ok, 39, the first one sounds like a mix of Todd Terry - Weekend but im not sure.? :eyebrow: and tho i'v not nailed it iv posted this link so you can do a bit of diggin on the different mixes to see if you can nail it... :thumbsup: the vocals the same and it might be some sort of piano mix..
The Todd Terry Project - Weekend (Original Wam Bam 12 mix) (HQ) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNJL8Qwp3-E)

ageofhouse.
9th December 2011, 06:09 PM
Think its not a mix of Todd Terry's Weekend. It just samples the weekend sample. The original of the weekend sample is from "Class Action Featuring Chris Wiltshire - Week End. Its an oldies disco 80's classic from 1983.

doolz
9th December 2011, 07:50 PM
Think its not a mix of Todd Terry's Weekend. It just samples the weekend sample. The original of the weekend sample is from "Class Action Featuring Chris Wiltshire - Week End. Its an oldies disco 80's classic from 1983.

yeah its not any mix of todds weekend that i know.

i thought it might be at first and ive listened to a fair few trying to find it.