PDA

View Full Version : Please help me name these tracks (Pt. 5)

thelustsoul
24th October 2011, 03:36 AM
This is an Update of my Lists Parts. 1-4! These are the songs that are still left to be named! The tuneid contributors have been very helpful and I can't wait to see the next round of results! Thank You Soooo Much to All of you who have contributed! I really appreciated the Help!!! :wave:

04 Track 4 =
05 Track 5 = N.Y. House 'n Authority - Fort Greene Houses
06 Track 6 = Blue Moon Production - Volume 1 [Track E]
09 Track 9 = Kid Creole & The Coconuts - The Sex of It (Extended Remix Version)
20 Track 20 = X-Ray Connection - No Communication
22 Track 22 = Bryce Eugene Tito - Under the Ball)
23 Track 23 = Alessandro Novaga - Electronic Drums)
26 Track 26 =
27 Track 27 =
30 Track 30 =

thelustsoul
24th October 2011, 03:49 AM
This is an Update of my Lists Parts. 1-4! These are the songs that are still left to be named! The tuneid contributors have been very helpful and I can't wait to see the next round of results! Thank You Soooo Much to All of you who have contributed! I really appreciated the Help!!! :wave:

31 Track 31 = Hi-Bias - I wanna take you (Komix Dub)
32 Track 32 = The George Bussey Experience - Disco Extravaganza
35 Track 35 = Beautiful Swimmers - Excited (Possibly)
36 Track 36 = Colm III - You Take Me High (Mansion Mix)
38 Track 38 = Dan K - Melancholic Dub (Sound Voyage's Tender Mix)
39 Track 39 = Morel - True (The Faggot Is You) (FC Kahuna's Headstart Mix) w/ Unknown Acapella
40 Track 40 = Dan Baseley - Shades of Clear (Progressive Mix) (Possibly)
41 Track 41 = Lowfields - Precious [Urban Mix] w/ Unknown Acapellas

Noel
26th October 2011, 12:22 PM
9 is a mix of Kid Creole And The Coconuts 'The Sex Of It'

Noel
26th October 2011, 12:23 PM
31 is Hi-Bias Featuring Heather Cherron 'I Wanna Take You' (Komix Dub)

thelustsoul
8th November 2011, 03:37 AM
THANK YOU Soooo Much Noel! You are Dead On with #31 and I will Trust you on # 9! But I don't know where to go buy or hear the version I have - Discogs and Amazon don't have it! Do you know which Version it is(The House Version, The House Dub or some other version)? I am well past the halfway point on my list! I hope you & others could still Help with the rest!!!

Noel
8th November 2011, 02:05 PM
THANK YOU Soooo Much Noel! You are Dead On with #31 and I will Trust you on # 9! But I don't know where to go buy or hear the version I have - Discogs and Amazon don't have it! Do you know which Version it is(The House Version, The House Dub or some other version)? I am well past the halfway point on my list! I hope you & others could still Help with the rest!!!Think it's gonna be the House Dub Version, but I can't find a clip of that one only the other two....

The Sex Of It (Extended Remix Version) - Kid Creole & The Coconuts by Podges' Phat Man Tunes. on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free (http://soundcloud.com/podges-phat-man-tunes/the-sex-of-it-extended-remix-version-kid-creole-the-coconut)

Kid Creole & The Coconuts - The Sex Of It - Justin Strauss Remix - 1990 by justin strauss on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free (http://soundcloud.com/justin-strauss/kid-creole-the-coconuts-the)

Kid Creole And The Coconuts - The Sex Of It (Vinyl) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Kid-Creole-And-The-Coconuts-The-Sex-Of-It/release/2305007)

Noel
9th November 2011, 02:14 PM
Thinking about it, your clip may just be from a part of the Extended Remix Version without vocals....

thelustsoul
22nd November 2011, 05:27 AM
Thinking about it, your clip may just be from a part of the Extended Remix Version without vocals....

You are right again! I finally got a chance to hear the Extended Remix and it sounds like it's the Version I have! It's definitely not the House Remix (A.k.a. - The Justin Strauss Remix). I'm going to purchase the CD from Amazon.com with all these Special Versions (House Remix, House Dub, Extended Remix Version, etc...) and it should narrow it down! All that's left to rule out is the House Dub Version)! Thank You for Your follow-up and Links...They were Extremely Helpful!!! :D

thelustsoul
12th February 2012, 11:59 PM
I finally got the Cd with the Various Mixes! I finally found the version! It is the Kid Creole & The Coconuts - The Sex of It (Extended Remix Version)! THANKS to all those who have helped and I hope you are able to name the remaining songs! I will be listing some new unknown tracks from the same time period! I hope you can Help!!!

thelustsoul
17th February 2012, 02:09 AM
I have more Classics for you guys to name! Please look for my next postings!! Please help me name these tracks (Pts. 7-10) & Go For it....And THANK YOU in Advance for your efforts!!!

thelustsoul
17th February 2012, 09:35 AM
I found #5 of Pt.5! It is New York House'n Authority - Fort Greene House !!!

thelustsoul
17th February 2012, 11:52 PM
You guys are GREAT!!! You Have all been very Helpful in naming these tracks...including my other postings (Please Check them out too)! I Hope they brought back memories!!!:wave: