PDA

View Full Version : DJ Rob Vandem @ Helter Skelter TD (Imagination) NYE.96

BarryLost
20th October 2011, 06:40 AM
DJ Rob Vandem @ Helter Skelter - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UAgTdid3QE)
-----------------------------------------------
Download
DJ Rob Vandem @ Helter Skelter TD (Imagination) NYE.96.mp3 (http://www.mediafire.com/?uwmjrwhf3nd)
-------------------------------------------
It gose somthing like this CAN YOU FILL OUT THE GAPS OF TUNES WOULD LIKE TO KNOW VERY MUCH :)

1. MicroWorld - Booby Trap (Commander Tom Remix)
3. Etienne Picard- It's A New Style
4. Nuclear hyde - Running man
5. DJ Tom & Norman - Tales of Mystery
8. Stu J & UFO - Resin

Barticle
21st October 2011, 12:02 AM
couple of small points - that last title should be Resin-8 ("resonate") and the DJ name would be Rob Vanden.

BarryLost
5th November 2011, 06:00 PM
couple of small points - that last title should be Resin-8 ("resonate") and the DJ name would be Rob Vanden.

Whoopi Do 10/10 for observation can't spell Dyslexic for you

Barticle
13th November 2011, 10:38 PM
was just trying to help a little - I listened through the mix previously but unfortunately only recognised tracks you'd already labelled. the correct spelling of the DJ's name (I thought you might've misheard it or something) would help with web searches for playlists and other mixes by the same guy or might even lead to contact details for the DJ.

as you may know, Rob ran the Great British Techno label with Billy 'Daniel' Bunter. certainly Danny used to play out a lot of their label's material back then and it seems that maybe Rob did too (Resin-8 was on GBT) so it might be worth checking the label for ID's or other stuff you might like.

BarryLost
16th November 2011, 04:44 PM
Sorry about that was a bit harsh on you, i have been searching for vinal for over 10 years now i do love the acid trance from back then, thats way this set was so good i thort wicked tunes have brought the one's i know and played out at raves now and they are still loved, track 2 on there is a beast perfect trance i think. have gone throw the gbt lable but it's mainley happy hardcore sounding.