PDA

View Full Version : Please help me name these tracks (Pt.4)

thelustsoul
15th September 2011, 05:10 PM
58075 = Colm III - You take me higher

58077 = Dan K - Melancholic Dub (Sound Voyage's Tender Mix)

37 Track 37 = Honesty 69 - Rich in Paradise (Adam & Eve Mix)

58078 = Morel - True (The Faggot Is You) (FC Kahuna's Headstart Mix)) w/ Unknown Acapella

58079 = Dan Baseley - Shades of Clear (Progressive Mix) (Possibly)

58080 = Lowfields - Precious [Urban Mix] w/ Unknown Acapella

58081 = Blue Moon Production - Night) (Volume 1 [E]

Please Identify these tracks. These are hard to find House Classics! I've been trying to find them for over ten years now! Most are from the early 80's to middle ninety's. there are two or three from the late 70's Disco Era too! The sound quality is pretty bad because it was made from and old cassette tape!! Sorry about that! Any info will truly be appreciated![

doolz
15th September 2011, 05:26 PM
37 is one of the covers of rich in paradise

i cant check til later but i think its this one
Honesty 69 - Rich In Paradise at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Honesty-69-Rich-In-Paradise/master/213396)

thelustsoul
15th September 2011, 06:23 PM
37 is one of the covers of rich in paradise

i cant check til later but i think its this one
Honesty 69 - Rich In Paradise at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Honesty-69-Rich-In-Paradise/master/213396)

THANKS!!! I thought it was them, but there are so many Remixes that I don't know which particular one it is!!! Didn't Turntable Hype also Have a similar sound & Remake of the Rich in Paradise Tune? Could it be one of their remixes or could it be a similar beat remix from the group Seduction? I am also thinking about Lake Eerie- Sex for Daze reworked & re-edited!!! Please let me know of other groups with this type of beat that I might have missed!! I always Loved this type of beat & The Break for Love takeoffs!!!:luv:

laith179
15th September 2011, 07:11 PM
37 F.P.I Project rich in paradise rumour records 1989

laith179
15th September 2011, 07:15 PM
37 F.P.I Project rich in paradise rumour records 1989

ps you want the mix which features Sharon dee Clarke

rumax 9

if you go to youtube type it in 4 down on list

doolz
15th September 2011, 07:16 PM
right ive checked and it is honesty 69 - rich in paradise :)

if you like lake eerie then check out the rest of frankie bones tracks from the late 80's and early 90's as lake eerie was one of his productions.
Frankie Bones Discography at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/artist/Frankie+Bones)

doolz
15th September 2011, 07:18 PM
its the honesty 69 version laith at least im pretty sure it is

i dont think the fpi version has the il bass you sample

doolz
15th September 2011, 07:24 PM
i stand corrected they both have that bass you sample :)

laith179
15th September 2011, 07:31 PM
i stand corrected they both have that bass you sample :)

hi mate pretty sure its the f.p.I on rumour records as played
by groovrider war of the worlds 1989 ... can you have a listen
on youtube im 100%

doolz
15th September 2011, 07:33 PM
its practically identical to honesty 69 mate theres very little diff

laith179
15th September 2011, 07:36 PM
ya must be bro ... take it easy laith

thelustsoul
16th September 2011, 09:42 PM
I found the verson I was looking for! It was the F.P.I. - Rich in Paradise (I'll Bass You) Version! There's the 3:50 Version on Rumor records & The longer 5:12 Version. Both are on YouTube..and I'll definitely check out Frankie Bones! THANKS to laith179 & doolz! You both did a Great Job! I also Heard Honesty 69 - Rich in Parase and they are all Identical! Good Job! THANKS to All!!!

thelustsoul
18th September 2011, 11:56 PM
Found These!!!
Track 01 (Pt. 1) - B.O.P. - Bop to Dis (Help Us)
Track 03 (Pt. 1) - Major Problems - The Rush (Freakout Mix))
Track 07 (Pt. 1) - Greyhouse - New Beats This House (Move to the Groove)
Track 08 (Pt. 1) - Aftershock - Fade to Grey (Ambient Dub)
Track 11 (Pt. 1) - Nemesis - After The Storm
Track 12 (Pt. 2) - Forgetmasters - Shall We...
Track 13 (Pt. 2) - Sound Factor - No Para
Track 14 (Pt. 2) - Baby Ford - Crashing) & Armando- We're On The Move (DRIVE MIXX & CLUB MIX)
Track 15 (Pt. 2) - No Smoke - Ai Shi Temasu (Japanese Love)
Track 16 (Pt. 2) - Man Machine - Robot Kingdom
Track 17 (Pt. 2) - N.O.I.A. - Looking for Love
Track 18 (Pt. 2) - Saturday Night Band - Hold me a little closer
Track 19 (Pt. 2) - Chip E. - It's Dub
Track 21 (Pt. 2) - Inner City - Groovin' without a doubt
Track 24 (Pt. 2) - Sampson 'Butch' Moore - House Beat Box
Track 25 (Pt. 3) - Klein & M.B.O. - M.B. Theme
Track 28 (Pt. 3) - Farley 'Jackmaster' Funk - U ain't really house
Track 29 (Pt. 3) - Jungle Wunz - The Jungle
Track 33 (Pt. 3) - 2 House People Feat. Cynthia M. - Move My Body (Trax My Body)
Track 34 (Pt. 3) - Jago - I'm going to go
Track 37 (Pt. 4) - F.P.I. Project - Rich in Paradise (I'll Bass You) / Honesty 69 - Rich in Paradise

Thank You All for your Responses?

laith179
19th September 2011, 11:45 PM
I found the verson I was looking for! It was the F.P.I. - Rich in Paradise (I'll Bass You) Version! There's the 3:50 Vesrion on Rumor records & The longer %:12 Version. Both are on YouTube..nd I'll definitely check out Frankie Bones! A THANKS to laith179 & doolz! You both did a Great Job! I look forward to listening toHonesty 69-Rich in Parase, but i can't find it anywhere, including Youtube! Any Ideas!!!

did you hear the version I posted m8

thelustsoul
20th September 2011, 06:03 AM

Did you mean the Sharon Dee Clarke Version? I heard that one, but there were many other versions! The first one was the one I was looking for on Rumax 9 (Rumor Records) but it was a teaser at 3:50! I did finally find the Rich in Paradise version you spoke of though. Is that the one that had her in the title credit and it was listed as Rich in Paradise but it was mixed in with I'm going back to my roots on You Tube (Vocal remix at 5:45)? There was also another one on Youtube with the Green lettering titled FPI Project - Rich in paradise (I'll Bass You) at 5:12! That was Exactly the Version I was looking for! You have been Very helpful and I look forward to your future responses! THANK YOU So Much!!!

thelustsoul
20th September 2011, 06:20 AM

Have you had a Chance to see the Updated (Please help me name these tracks [Pts. 1-4]) list to see what else is Left? Alot were named, but there are still a few left! You Have been Very Helpful and I look forward to hearing from you again! THANK YOU!!!