PDA

View Full Version : Please help me name these tracks (Pt.3)

thelustsoul
11th September 2011, 11:13 PM

57973 =

28 Track 28 = Jackmaster Farley Funk - U ain't really house

29 Track 29 = Jungle Wunz - The Jungle

57976 =

57977 = Hi-Bias - I wanna take you (Komix Dub)

57978 = The George Bussey Experience - Disco Extravaganza

33 Track 33 = 2 House People Feat. Cynthia M - Move My Body [Trax My Body])

34 Track 34 = Jago - I'm going to go

57981 = Beautiful Swimmers - Excited (Possibly)

Please Identify these tracks. These are hard to find House Classics! I've been trying to find them for over ten years now! Most are from the early 80's to middle ninety's. there are two or three from the late 70's Disco Era too! The sound quality is pretty bad because it was made from and old cassette tape!! Sorry abou that! Any info will truly be appreciated!

MrWigan
12th September 2011, 04:12 PM
28 Track 28.wma Uses a sample that's also used in Get on The Dancefloor from Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock. And if i'm not wrong Todd Terry also used that sample in a tune, but don't know wich one anymore...

BUNKERHEADZ
12th September 2011, 06:20 PM
29 = Jungle Wonz - The Jungle

Jungle Wonz - The Jungle (Vinyl) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Jungle-Wonz-The-Jungle/release/4521)

BUNKERHEADZ
12th September 2011, 06:22 PM
34 = Jago - Im Going To Go

Jago - I'm Going To Go (Vinyl) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Jago-Im-Going-To-Go/release/107983)

BUNKERHEADZ
12th September 2011, 06:23 PM
33 is doin me head in, will come to me later on..

chiz
12th September 2011, 06:32 PM
33 = 2 Houss People - Move My Body

BUNKERHEADZ
12th September 2011, 06:38 PM
Ahh, thats the one indeed, wich Altern 8 used ;)

thelustsoul
13th September 2011, 01:14 AM
Thank You to All of You who have contributed! You have exceeded my expectations! I am already half way thru the series list of a total of 35! You guys really know your stuff! I am in Classic House Music Heaven!!! I am new to this site and I am not sure about how to respond to someone individually, but I'll get the hang of it sooner or later!! As for Song 3- Paperclip People - Paperclip man it's close but it's not the right version. It's also not the Original (Bostitch by Yello). It sounds like a house version of Yello, but I'm not sure about the artist!! I hope this is Hepful!!!

Noel
14th September 2011, 03:57 PM
28 may be a mix of Farley 'Jackmaster' Funk 'U Ain't Really House'

Noel
14th September 2011, 04:02 PM
I think 31 is a mix of Hi-Bias Featuring Heather Cherron 'I Wanna Take You' ..aint got time to check at the mo though.

thelustsoul
16th September 2011, 09:25 PM
I think 31 is a mix of Hi-Bias Featuring Heather Cherron 'I Wanna Take You' ..aint got time to check at the mo though.

I gave it a listen, but that wasn't it! I appreciate your response though! I'll keep trying! THANKS!!!

thelustsoul
18th September 2011, 11:55 PM
Found These!!!
Track 01 (Pt. 1) - B.O.P. - Bop to Dis (Help Us)
Track 03 (Pt. 1) - Major Problems - The Rush (Freakout Mix))
Track 07 (Pt. 1) - Greyhouse - New Beats This House (Move to the Groove)
Track 08 (Pt. 1) - Aftershock - Fade to Grey (Ambient Dub)
Track 11 (Pt. 1) - Nemesis - After The Storm
Track 12 (Pt. 2) - Forgetmasters - Shall We...
Track 13 (Pt. 2) - Sound Factor - No Para
Track 14 (Pt. 2) - Baby Ford - Crashing) & Armando- We're On The Move (DRIVE MIXX & CLUB MIX)
Track 15 (Pt. 2) - No Smoke - Ai Shi Temasu (Japanese Love)
Track 16 (Pt. 2) - Man Machine - Robot Kingdom
Track 17 (Pt. 2) - N.O.I.A. - Looking for Love
Track 18 (Pt. 2) - Saturday Night Band - Hold me a little closer
Track 19 (Pt. 2) - Chip E. - It's Dub
Track 21 (Pt. 2) - Inner City - Groovin' without a doubt
Track 24 (Pt. 2) - Sampson 'Butch' Moore - House Beat Box
Track 25 (Pt. 3) - Klein & M.B.O. - M.B. Theme
Track 28 (Pt. 3) - Farley 'Jackmaster' Funk - U ain't really house
Track 29 (Pt. 3) - Jungle Wunz - The Jungle
Track 33 (Pt. 3) - 2 House People Feat. Cynthia M. - Move My Body (Trax My Body)
Track 34 (Pt. 3) - Jago - I'm going to go
Track 37 (Pt. 4) - F.P.I. Project - Rich in Paradise (I'll Bass You) / Honesty 69 - Rich in Paradise

Thank You All for your Responses?

MrWigan
20th September 2011, 08:48 PM
28 may be a mix of Farley 'Jackmaster' Funk 'U Ain't Really House'

Like Noel said, 28 is Farley Jackmaster Funk - U Ain't Really House (Really Instrumental).

Farley "Jackmaster" Funk & Shy Boyz, The - U Ain't Really House (Vinyl) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Farley-Jackmaster-Funk-Shy-Boyz-U-Aint-Really-House/release/36371)

thelustsoul
21st September 2011, 07:09 AM
Like Noel said, 28 is Farley Jackmaster Funk - U Ain't Really House (Really Instrumental).

Farley "Jackmaster" Funk & Shy Boyz, The - U Ain't Really House (Vinyl) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Farley-Jackmaster-Funk-Shy-Boyz-U-Aint-Really-House/release/36371)

Track 28 is The Song you mentioned, but track 31 is the one that was not Hi-Bias Featuring Heather Cherron 'I Wanna Take You' !! I'm still hoping someone knows it! The Effort was appreciated and Much Thanks!!!

MrWigan
21st September 2011, 06:25 PM
Track 31 sounds a bit like House Master Boyz - House Nation, at least the string at the end sounds a lot like it and the bassline also more or less. Maybe it's a remix of the tune...

House Master Boyz And The Rude Boy Of House, The* - House Nation (Remix) (Vinyl) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/House-Master-Boyz-And-The-Rude-Boy-Of-House-The-House-Nation-Remix/release/93952)