Hi,

Can anyone ID these tunes

The first 2 are different mixes of the same tune, I think

The 3rd is off a Hac tape from 89

Thankx in advance

http://www.anthems.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3053

Jonno
4th October 2002, 10:12 AM
One and two are indeed the same song. It's Raimunda Navarro - No Lo Hago Por Dinero. 1a is the Atomic Herbie remix, 1b is the club mix (I think - Shooms could tell you for definite he's a big fan of this tune). The two mixes are on different 12's. No idea what the other track is.

sweet sensation
4th October 2002, 10:14 AM
Had a listen mate, but have absolutely no idea :axe: but Im sure someone will get them :thumbsup: sound like tunes tho :phones:

Jonno
4th October 2002, 10:19 AM
Sorry that should be the other way round 1b is the Atomic Herbie remix, 1a is the club mix.

digthemusic
4th October 2002, 10:25 AM
Is there an accapella version of that tune.I`m sure i used john jepson used to play the acca(which sounds like she`s saying who wants a fuckin air horn or so i thought)then he used to fetch in sined roza i don`t know what it is,which is one top tune

digthemusic

Konspiracy
4th October 2002, 10:37 AM
Nooooooooooooo, Ive been after that piano tune for 11 years, and I had the No Lo Hago Por Dinero tune in my hands a while back but didnt buy it cos I didnt know what it was

Thanks a lot, any idea on where to get it on vinyl?

Jonno
4th October 2002, 10:48 AM
There's deffo an acapella - it' on the same 12 as the Club mix.

There's quite a few copies of the vinyl for sale on Netsounds

Konspiracy
4th October 2002, 11:17 AM
Thankx Jonno,

Time to spend some cash...:axe:

wildpitch
4th October 2002, 11:49 AM
Just about to update the RN mixes but Jonno's done it. I've got the original 12 and it does have a pella on it. To be honest I think thats what Sasha1B sounds like. That Hacienda one sounds a corker, can't help you with that though, sorry.

digthemusic
4th October 2002, 12:48 PM
What`s the detail on the records.Could someone tell me the labels and which record the accapellas on.

Cheers digthemusic

wildpitch
4th October 2002, 12:53 PM
I'll confirm when I get home, if you want the cat no., what I can remember is that it's on Discomagic, and the pella is on the original. The original is in a blue sleeve, and if I remember rightly the remix was pink.

digthemusic
4th October 2002, 01:00 PM
Cheers wild pitch mate.Would appreciate all the info you got.

Cheers digthemusic

Jonno
4th October 2002, 04:55 PM
Had a quick scout through my tunes. 1a is called Latino remix which as wildpitch says is on the original 12 with blue cover. Unfortunately I've got the ZYX release (same cover and everything mind) - which is cat# ZYX 6257-12.
1b is done by Atomic Herbie and it's called the long trip remix which is on the remix 12 (pink cover). I've got the Italian DWA (Discomagic) release for this one which is cat# DWA 00.12

wildpitch
4th October 2002, 09:19 PM
Raimunda Navarro - No Lo Hago Por Dinero
Cat No. DWA00.01
A1 - Latino Remix
A2 - Acapella
B1 - Radio Cut
B2 - Dub ReBeat

digthemusic
4th October 2002, 09:22 PM
Muchas gracias wild pitch m8.Ive email a record shop just waiting for the reply.

digthemusic

wildpitch
4th October 2002, 11:26 PM
I'm slightly interested in snagging a copy of the remix. I fthey have more than one could you PM me please mate?

digthemusic
4th October 2002, 11:54 PM
I think the copies he has is the same cat# as what you gave.I`ve search for a while on the internet but have`nt found the remix so far but will give you a shou t if a spot two copies of the tune in question.

digthemusic

Konspiracy
5th October 2002, 06:07 PM
Hi Gents,

Any luck in getting copies of the original & remix?

Emailed a shop in Germany, sold out, still awaiting response from another. If you have any luck can you bagsy me one please

NK.

digthemusic
5th October 2002, 06:19 PM
I emailed a shp last night about the original on dwa records but still waiting to here back from them.

digthemusic

wildpitch
5th October 2002, 06:24 PM
Same goes here. What are you's after then? I just want the remix. If they have more than that I'm happy to grab them, as I don't think I'll have them for too long. I take it you may want both???

Konspiracy
7th October 2002, 11:42 AM
Yeah, both would be superb, particularly after the remix with the fierce piano break!!,

still not heard back from the other shop

wildpitch
7th October 2002, 12:06 PM
I have found one copy of the original, in Argentina! At a rather cheap $4, what you save on the cost of the record you'll spend on postage! The seller gets 9.5 out of 10 on Gemm, so I guess they're OK. They don't have anything I want though, so whoever PM's me first gets the info.

wildpitch
7th October 2002, 06:33 PM
Found another copy of the original, in Europe this time. PM me for the details.

digthemusic
7th October 2002, 06:44 PM
Just ordered one from a shop in europe but it`s only the original and notr the remix but the search goes on.

digthemusic

Jonno
7th October 2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by wildpitch
I have found one copy of the original, in Argentina! At a rather cheap $4, what you save on the cost of the record you'll spend on postage! It's not Kutt records is it? I've bought records off him twice now. He/She is very good but the postage is well expensive - it cost me $32 and then $28 for a single record.

wildpitch
8th October 2002, 12:54 AM
Old Hit Records in Argentina, the European one was Black Rhythm, is that where you got yours from?

digthemusic
8th October 2002, 12:44 PM
originally posted by wildpitch
the European one was Black Rhythm, is that where you got yours from?

It sure is widpitch m8

digthemusic