View Full Version : 4 Track Ep & Back in Time Ids Needed

sirius
8th February 2002, 09:58 PM
Just thought of some more tunes I have on dodgy whites with no names on....
This one has 4 tracks on it and one of them is gat decor passion with the never give up accaplella over it(as played every time at Angels!! nearly). The other side has a track with this mad breakbeat -stop/start intro and "I know you gonna dig this" - "I told Ya- urrrh" with a mad piano line dreampt up by satan himself.
Right, so now you know the piece of vinyl Im on about (!), I would like to know the names of all the tracks on it except for gat decor - especially that mad piano one and the first track on that side which sounds very late eighties/early nineties with synth pad lines and a 'sad' saxaphone riff.

Right, I have this Back in Time tape (mike stewart) and he breaks his mix down into the accapella of Whitneys' I wanna dance with somebody' for a bit on its own and does a great mix introducing a great piano tune into it. Whats this tune????.

A bit of a long shot, but I thought I was a retro head until I came across you guys!!!!.

Cheers,

Sirius.

Jonno
8th February 2002, 10:01 PM
The "I know you're gonna dig this" is Tom Salta - New Generation. Haven't got the bootleg so I can't help you with the other tracks. Soz.

whatyadoinsucka
9th February 2002, 09:04 AM
tom salta..............tune

These may be on it (they have all featured on a bootleg with tom salta)

FRANK DE WULF / B SIDES 'THE TAPE'
MC BUZZ B NEVER CHANGE (SAMPLES BRUCE HORNSBY )
N JOI ANTHEM (big build up....WANT U 2 LOVE ME 2)

If GAT DECOR & CE CE ROGERS vocal 'NEVER GIVE UP'

the first track on the tom salta side
is possibly

(the first track on that side which sounds very late eighties/early nineties with synth pad lines and a 'sad' saxaphone riff. )

SINED ROZA 'I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS'
a rare italian record on underground recs retailing at £50
(i got mine for a fiver.......bargain)

Good Luck

sirius
9th February 2002, 04:12 PM
Its not the booty u mentioned, but thanks for the tom salta and sined roza names!!!. (scratches them down in the trainspotters handbook... :))

I forgot to add, that Back in Time tape is 'BAck in Time Live' Mike Stewart. 'clock strikes upon the hour, and the sun begins to fade....'. Piano tune and a half that one mixed in!!. No takers on this then??..

Cheers,

Sirius.

Dj Britalian
11th February 2002, 11:40 AM
I know that one m8, i have tons on BIT Tapes mate!

He brings in an instrumental version of Zenana - compulsion:drum:

Is this the tape with Rhythmology, feel the heat.

:thumbsup:

DJFANTAZIA
11th February 2002, 07:37 PM
I was just gonna post that, Gaz.

I always get beaten to it!

Its deffo The Instrumental version of Compulsion, but it is a bugger to get hold of, Ive been looking for this for a while, cos mike stewart uses it on Volume 5, with the c&c 'Music is my life' lyrics over the top of it. The vocal version is pretty easy to get hold of, an its on 3 beat records, released in 1991. Hope this helps.

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

sirius
11th February 2002, 07:43 PM
Weheyyyyyyyyyy! :D :drum::drum::drum::guitar::drum:. Cheers Gaz. I kept hearing this name batted about but never really knew what it was!!!!. Eyes are well and truely peeled 4 this one me thinks!. I hope its not one of those rare as an alien barber's situations...........

Cheers,

Sirius.

Jonno
11th February 2002, 07:51 PM
The instrumental is a real trickster to track down (as well as being a absolutely fucking top piano tune to boot). For what it's worth the cat no you want is ZENBEAT 001 (the vocal mix release is ZENBEAT 002). I'm not too sure why it's as rare as it is, I think it's just a case of people not wanting to part with it. I have to be seriously desperate before I'd part with mine.

sirius
11th February 2002, 08:05 PM
Cheers guys, youre all on the ball once again. Just when you thought you had 80% of the tunes youve allways wanted, theres always a few thousand more that crop up isnt there!! :).

(Digs out the camouflage jacket ready for a sniper stylee record shop assault.......)

Thanks,

Sirius.

Oh, I forgot, Ive got to find me a Alien Barbershop Quartet First.

Dj Britalian
12th February 2002, 11:23 AM
Lol Sirius:thumbsup:

If ya eva need tunes of the Back in time tapes idin gis a shout!

:spin: :phones: :fekked: :drum: :axe: :crazy: :thumbsup: