PDA

View Full Version : unknown house early ninties

skanker
19th July 2011, 10:05 PM
HI Folks,

Seen as my last two posts were answered very quickly im hoping i can get a hat-trick with this one.
first heard it on an old greame park mix approx 1992 tho the mix may have been a little earlier

any info is much welcomed?

laith179
19th July 2011, 11:53 PM
hi i first heard this in a wharehouse part in 1988 mendoza groovrider , I have been looking for it for years I have always had the feeling its on nu groove stable:confused: chicago detroit ? soz i cant be more help love to see it id

BUNKERHEADZ
20th July 2011, 08:34 AM
GP @ Hac NYE 91

one of the longest running unknowns and even GP doesnt know it or any DJ from that time :(

BUNKERHEADZ
20th July 2011, 08:35 AM
Its deffo US, most likely NYC, think some B side on one of those small labels

skanker
20th July 2011, 09:38 AM
thanks for the info guys,

im surprised GP does'nt know it tho, that is a shame

hopefully i can get to the bottom of it somehow

laith179
20th July 2011, 10:23 AM
thanks for the info guys,

im surprised GP does'nt know it tho, that is a shame

hopefully i can get to the bottom of it somehow

throw the dice and dance could be a glue sherlock
regards laith

spaceface
20th July 2011, 12:40 PM
Didnt someone on here once post some or all of the lyrics to this at some point in the past? I can hear most of them, but there's a few words i can't quite make out. I know some people have spent a lot of time looking into this already, but almost every tune i've ever heard with a full set of lyrics has the title in there somewhere. It has to be

BUNKERHEADZ
20th July 2011, 11:09 PM
Well, indeed someone did the lyrics once (props 2 him) and we tried every combination with those words, resulting in nothing on Discogs.....

as I already mentioned, wouldnt be suprised if it is a b side of a tune, some dirty dub version ;)