View Full Version : Tune ID:Ratpack/Tom Wilson revised copy!!

hurtuso
8th February 2002, 09:11 PM
With regreds about being the song being the'Sound Source-One high', you could be right but lisining to some of there work it's not in same style at all as tune I've got. The tune is in the simalar style as Dream Frequency 'Feel So Real' (piano/female vocal??).

I'am really unsure about the lyrics as the recording itself is not that clear so this is only my interpretation and they are as follows(revised copy)

It's starts with,

"wwoooaaahhhaaa.......wwoooaaahhhaaa....yeah"
"wwoooaaahhhaaa.......wwoooaaahhhaaa....yeah"

(these lyrics might be wrong but sound close!!)

"that you were the one that I.........running I....for love"
"you were the one that I.......running I......for love"

"wwoooaahhhaaa"

(can't seem to understand this section of lyrics something with "playing games with my mind"???)

(This the only clear bit of the song which I can make out to be right!!)

"I gave you love in the first degree but now I get the sub degree....one I" or this could be "one high" (again unsure, not being very helpful sorry!!)

(then it's it's back with)

"that you were the one that I.............running I.....for love"
"you were the one that I.....running I........for love"

(Then there a bit of a breakdown)

(These lyrics I am really unsure about but sound like)

"don't you ever take it easy.......don't you ever one to slow it down........don't you want to take the time to wait"

"don't you ever need reasons....why can't you to let go now.
....don't you want to ride it like the wavessssss"

"I kept thinking you..... were the one to fall??.....you were the one to bother me"

"I kept thinking.....you wanted the world.......but you don't want the world for meeeeee"

(then it's back with)

"that you were the one that I.......running I.....for love"
"you were the one that I.....running I......for love"

"wwooohhhaaa"

Well thats about all the song there is about 1 minute's worth and it's took me half an hour rewinding and playing to get as many of the words as close as what they possible sound like to!!!

Well I hope this finally gets the title of this song because I can't think what else to do if this fails??

Hopefully Hurtuso

P.S If you do get the the right song I am going to try and get the vinyl and frame it and call it mental anguish??
or :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :) :)

m0u5e
8th February 2002, 09:25 PM
grooveline - you are the one?

m0u5e
8th February 2002, 09:45 PM
deniz - you WERE the one
maybe.....

hurtuso
8th February 2002, 10:08 PM
I know were your coming from with 'you were the one' by Deniz, I tried that last night after I thought it might not be "running high" but "you are the one that I" so did I bit of seach on similar titles but as yet no luck.

Again lisining to Grooveline other work it's sounds a bit to funky again they could have done it but I question that!!

Sorry about being a pain but this song is fantastic yet so annoying not to know the name!!

Thanks for your replies I really appreciate it

Cheers Hurtuso :) :)

m0u5e
9th February 2002, 02:20 PM
its deffo not deniz ......
does she sustain the bit 'you were the o--------------ne'
and 'the wo-rld for me-----ee'
if its the the one ive got in my head it is indeed a top top tune!
really powerful female vocal .....

im still on the case but im sure someone must know this one......:confused:
anyone?

hurtuso
9th February 2002, 06:43 PM
She does substain "meeeeeee" for a bit 2 secs-3secs if thas any use, not to sure about "the one" is more like a two quick sentence's if you know what a mean??:confused: :confused:

I wish there was a way of putting the beat into words??

Thanks for your efforts Hurtuso!!:) :)

hurtuso
10th February 2002, 08:36 PM
Is there anybody that can name this tune??

Mousemaid anymore ideas??

Cheers Hurtuso:cops: :cops: