PDA

View Full Version : Currently Popular Dance type song: Known as a Heartbreaker

Halauksia
26th June 2011, 01:53 PM
I have been hearing this song a lot on the radio recently but now when I want to find it online I can't, as I don't remember a lot of the lyrics and of course they are not playing it on the radio when I am listening!

It's a song that has gotten a LOT of airplay (at least in Ireland :P) so I would assume due to this and the sound of it, that it's a song released this year. I'm not really sure if I would be able to describe the genre, but it's a kind of dance/r n b song - not quite as techno (or trance or whatever, sorry if I get it wrong) as Cascada, but a mix of them and that David Guetta song that Kelly Rowland was on, and mix in a bit of Lady Gaga catchyness, and that's somewhere around what it sounds like....(sorry if this sounds bizarre :D).

There is a woman singing in it, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a band and this woman was only the featured artist, as per the Cascada/David Guetta reference and as a lot of bands do anyways. She is singing that either she or somebody else is a known heartbreaker and the chorus is quite repetetive with that word, i.e heartbreaker known as a heartbreaker, hearbreaker etc. There is only a woman singing in the song, no males, and no highly noticeable background singers etc. The woman has a nice, clear and highpitched voice, i.e. feminine and does not have that truckstop diner waitress smoking husky tone to their voice that some female singers have.

I know it's very little but it is being played a lot on the radio, so maybe somebody will recognize it. I tried to google for lyrics but I didn't find the song. I've tried to look in recent chart hits as well, but to no avail.

As I've tried to find the song, I can state it is not:

Maria Carey
Pat Benatar
William ft Cheryl Cole
G-Dragon
Brooke Hogan

Please help :D.