PDA

View Full Version : Very Hardtrance Mix 1993 Ids Help

thingymajig
21st June 2011, 02:34 PM
Ed case & parsley @ the asylum friday night by digitalacid1 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free (http://soundcloud.com/digitalacid1/ed-case-parsley-the-asylum)

xxxAce
21st June 2011, 04:52 PM
Ed case & parsley @ the asylum friday night by digitalacid1 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free (http://soundcloud.com/digitalacid1/ed-case-parsley-the-asylum)

1.Velocity - Lust(Rabbit in the Moon Remix)
2.Members Of Mayday - Endspurt (1)
3.Dee Rex - Garden of Life
4.303 – Number One (The Lift Off Mix)
5.West Bam - Wizards of the Sonic
6.Dee Rex - Garden of Life (Eric's Classic Mix)
7.303 – Number One (The Come Down To Earth Mix)
8.?????????
9.Angel Dust (5) – Sigma EP Semiramis
10.Phasis - Mind Illusions
11.Triangle – Sweet Harmony
12.Members Of Mayday - Endspurt (1)
13.ultra-sonic - annihilating rhythm part 1 and 2

thingymajig
21st June 2011, 04:57 PM
1.Velocity - Lust(Rabbit in the Moon Remix)
2.Members Of Mayday - Endspurt (1)
5.????????????
6.West Bam - Wizards of the Sonic
7.Dee Rex - Garden of Life (Eric's Classic Mix)
8.303 – Number One (The Come Down To Earth Mix)
9.Angel Dust (5) – Sigma EP Semiramis
10.Phasis - Mind Illusions
11.Members Of Mayday - Endspurt (1)

5.West Bam - Wizards of the Sonic
6.Dee Rex - Garden of Life (Eric's Classic Mix)
6.303 – Number One (The Come Down To Earth Mix)
7.Angel Dust (5) – Sigma EP Semiramis
8.Phasis - Mind Illusions
9.Members Of Mayday - Endspurt (1)holy shit.lol wasnt expecting that.that u aceberg? nice1 bud,,some1 out there has 5, i just know it, lol.thanks ace

xxxAce
21st June 2011, 05:15 PM
holy shit.lol wasnt expecting that.that u aceberg? nice1 bud,,some1 out there has 5, i just know it, lol.thanks ace

Yes it's me.Did'nt realise u were looking for the full tracklist,so i thought i'd give it a bash.Turns out i knew most of them...lol

Ah yeah somebody defo knows 5.Have'nt been told meself yet.If i do i'll give ya a pm.:D

thingymajig
21st June 2011, 05:20 PM
Yes it's me.Did'nt realise u were looking for the full tracklist,so i thought i'd give it a bash.Turns out i knew most of them...lol

Ah yeah somebody defo knows 5.Have'nt been told meself yet.If i do i'll give ya a pm.:Dlol nice1 ace. yea i looked for that mix ahile bk, but onky got the yousendit link.sgtbilko gave me the mf link 2day.just wondered wat mix number 5 was on,yea ya just know that 1 is being kept a big secret alright and likewise ;)

xxxAce
21st June 2011, 05:24 PM
lol nice1 ace. yea i looked for that mix ahile bk, but onky got the yousendit link.sgtbilko gave me the mf link 2day.just wondered wat mix number 5 was on,yea ya just know that 1 is being kept a big secret alright and likewise ;)

Just realised earlier on 2day.This is only part of the mix.There's another part to it.I'll stick the 2 parts together and u/l it.

thingymajig
21st June 2011, 05:29 PM
Just realised earlier on 2day.This is only part of the mix.There's another part to it.I'll stick the 2 parts together and u/l it.cheers ace, didnt know that..im always workin on number 5..if only i put that much effort in my day job id be well off, ha..am contacting random youtubers.esp if it say they from germany belgium etc.fuk it. i want that track on my yt page.ha, thanks again ace