15th June 2011, 10:22 AM
unknow track played by leo mas in 1993

xxxAce
15th June 2011, 11:35 AM
unknow track played by leo mas in 1993

No idea m8 sorry

plays123
16th June 2011, 09:57 AM
What a track!!! Sorry don't know it but reinforces my opinion that the italian dj's were the best,and most underground in the early 90's. Think the fact that no one can seem to id the majority of your links supports that view.

M.S.M.L.
16th June 2011, 12:58 PM
smooth, jazzy... a-typical of the sound at the time - sorry I don't know what it is though...
not being able to i'd some ital tunes it's probably more to do with international licensing agreements than the sound being underground...
small independent labels records may simply have had no, or only v. limited shipping to the UK - also some labels pressed up thousands of one tune, then only a hundred of the next - for all sorts of reasons- that's also what drives up re-sale prices!
Leonardo Marras was also a big producer & part of a wider collective responsible for driving this sort of cool beat sound (quite Pin Up / Creative / almost Irma sounding..).. check his discogs profile & look at some of his labels productions -you may find its one of those!!

plays123
16th June 2011, 01:36 PM
Most of the tracks they were playing were american.. thought this may be a ray castoldi number or something on housejam or clubhouse in chicago.My point is that the uk dj's weren't playing as much deep,underground stuff as this(which i am into). It has certainly dated better than the 'progressive' and trance sounds that were played in the UK at the time... You're right though could also be Italian.

M.S.M.L.
16th June 2011, 05:10 PM
My point is that the uk dj's weren't playing as much deep,underground stuff as this(which i am into).

for sure : )

sebamestre
20th June 2011, 02:24 PM
thanks to all!!

sebamestre
26th June 2011, 12:15 PM
nothing?

bpm
26th June 2011, 12:22 PM
Unfortunatley I don't know the track :confused:
Perhaps something by Mood 2 Swing, but that is just a very wild guess.