View Full Version : tune needs id plz

herman munster
8th February 2002, 08:06 PM
got a tape here zones 8th birthday at maximes with a live p.a from a group called dymension anyway my m8 wants to know what the first tune that this dymension play is any ideas?

Zoneraver
9th February 2002, 11:44 AM
Mind you whats the lyrics?

if theres no lyrics then ill give you list of tunes that they played

hope this helps

Alan

herman munster
10th February 2002, 12:53 AM
yeah postin the list will be much appreciated alan thanks alot il post some lyrics for it now anyway see if this tune jogs your memory heres some lyrics

im gonna take u there (bird sings this)
stay with me forever, me and u right here together we'll make it together
this tune reminds me a bit of ultra sonic - obsession it sounds a bit similar. if i was a bettin man it would be called dymension - always forever.

btw alan 1 of my mates has been asked to dj at maximes in march for the zone hes called danny dee he sent that keith capstick a tape and apparently he was impressed and rang my m8 shame he uses my tunes to make the mix tape the fucker u fancy goin to that night alan let us know cheers cya

zonecrew
13th February 2002, 03:16 PM
Dymension - I'm the one you need??

Not 100% but it might be!

:thumbsup:

sirius
13th February 2002, 10:15 PM
Bugger. Just hunted down my 'old' zone tapes 'cos I thought I had this tape but I dont - its 3rd Birthday at the Venue with Dymension and also Zone @ the Venue 'The Final' vol2 which also features Dymension!.

I am a bit of a Dymension fan on the Q.T., but have forgot about them for a year or so..........until I saw(and baught) 'Dont Stop' recently and it blew me away again :) its one of thier best in my opinion - but I havent heard anything since.

Is it on these tapes? the vocals dont ring a bell - but its been a while since I played the tapes through though. There's loads of tracks by them I would definately buy no doubt about it, but I dont know how many actually got release and you never see that type of stuff sold anymore. I have Power&Pasion, DontStop,Cant Fight this Feeling, Im the One You Need and (the bit too pants)Move into the Ryhthm. So those were defo pressed up. They were going all happy hardcore last time I heard them though - not my bag anymore.

Well, not being much help here am I?. Tell him to just buy all the tracks....

See ya,