PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone ID these Big Beat, House & Breaks tunes off my 10+ Year Wishlist?

Daveydarko
14th April 2011, 10:43 PM
Hi All,

I'm returning to this site to seek help in ID'ing the remaining few tracks on my all-time wishlist of vinyl after about 6 years!

I've recently started to search for these tunes again following conversations with Norman Cook, Cut La Roc, Yoda and a few more of the 'Old Guard' of Big Beat, Breaks, House & obscure dance music.

I've been blowing up Twitter, Soundcloud and personal emails with some great results so far so hopefully people will be able to ID the last few and I'll be able to rest again!

I've uploaded the tracks in question on my soundcloud A/C here: The Search For The Great White Buffalo by Maximus / Bass Invader on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free (http://soundcloud.com/darko316/sets/the-search-for-the-great-white) So there's no download needed, just click them and listen away.

They range from Breaks & Bigbeat tracks from 1996-2000, most are taken from Fatboy Slim sets from this era, there's a few as recent as the 2005 Ibiza season... You'll have to see for yourself but please, PLEASE if you recognise any part of them, however small, please get in touch, either here, on Soundcloud or via PM as any info, however small, might jog people's memories and help ID the tracks in question.

I really hope people will be able to help, I'm going to browse through some threads to 'return the favour' if I can shortly but any info I already have, I've placed in the comments section of each track on Soundcloud.

Fingers crossed guys, I hope to hear from people soon!

Dave.

killpatrick
24th July 2011, 08:01 PM
5 track its mashup = Freddy Fresh - Badder Badder Schwing and ... scratch in the end i forgot title of a very famous track...