PDA

View Full Version : j waddicker

italian style
26th September 2002, 06:34 PM
this tune has a massive piano in it and then upliftin vocals 'yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh house music' these lyrics arer repeated through the tune.

the other tune is a tune i heard at the old corn mill, forgoten who was on the decks at the time but i looked at the lable and it said moby in big black letters on it, all i can remember it was a right tune forgoten what it goes like though. any info on the name of this track.

long shot

thanks in advance

cheers

adam;)

Danny
26th September 2002, 06:47 PM
i think i remember which tune you are on about adj (i'm thinkin its the one that we heard a few mnths back, yes???)
.......but i cant feckin remember wat it was called!!!

lot of use i am

mate, i remember it was stu allan on at the time - i remeber sayin wat a tune it was at the time, asked him wat it was called but i cant remember for shite.

soz for not bein any more help.:(

c u sometime soon buddy,

danny_R:phones:

italian style
26th September 2002, 06:51 PM
yeah i think it was stu allen and didn't ask him name i just looked over and it said moby on the lable in big black letters.

btw this track i'm going on about isn't 'go' incase any 1 was thinkin that:D

pacman
26th September 2002, 06:53 PM
It wasnt 'next is an e' was it???? I dont remember Stu dropping it but I may well be wrong.

italian style
26th September 2002, 07:03 PM
i really don't remember m8 can not even remember what it goes like i can just remember that i loved it at the time. i'l try havin a look for 'next is an e'

cheers for the info pacman

cheers
adam;)

pacman
26th September 2002, 07:23 PM
Ill sort ya the mp3 if youve on icq or msn or whatever ya like m8!!

Biskit
26th September 2002, 07:40 PM
See if you can spot it here, these are all 'Moby' productions...

http://www.moby.org/info/mobydisc.txt

italian style
27th September 2002, 04:35 PM
cheers for the reply's guys, but the only way i will know is if i hear it again. has any1 got any info on the first tune

Danny
1st October 2002, 12:34 AM
adj, its come to me mate....

the one we heard at the cornmill that time was:-

"Moby - Move".

hope this helps/is the answer,

see you soon buddy,

danny_r.;)

Danny
1st October 2002, 12:34 AM
adj, its come to me mate....

the one we heard at the cornmill that time was:-

"Moby - Move".

hope this helps/is the answer,

see you soon buddy,

danny_r.;)

Danny
1st October 2002, 12:38 AM
"Moby - Move (you make me feel so good)" Mute

italian style
2nd October 2002, 02:07 PM
no danny, the 1 i'm on about is not move, ive got move and it aint that, it had black writtin on it and it was a much better tune than move. i'l deffo remember if i heard it.

grad
2nd October 2002, 02:19 PM
moby in big black letters on red label?

I'd put money on it being 'feel it' anyway (next is the e)

i feel it, i feel it yeah, i feel it, i feel it yeah..

italian style
2nd October 2002, 05:41 PM
yeah i think you could be on to something here grad, is the track called 'feel it' by moby, those lyrics ring a bell.

chhers m8;)

adam

sweet sensation
2nd October 2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by italian style
yeah i think you could be on to something here grad, is the track called 'feel it' by moby, those lyrics ring a bell.

chhers m8;)

adam

Yes :D If I remember rightly grad also has a copy of Love Revolution - Feel It (which is very similar) Im sure he could tell you more tho..;)

Both tunes btw :thumbsup:

grad
3rd October 2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by sweet sensation
Yes :D If I remember rightly grad also has a copy of Love Revolution - Feel It (which is very similar) Im sure he could tell you more tho..;)

Both tunes btw :thumbsup:

erm wouldn't say they were alike. love revolution one has the top piano intro..

moby - i feel it is the UK release of next is an e..but yes adam it's called moby - i feel it.

italian style
5th October 2002, 04:01 PM
cheers grad, heard the tune again off a rick jones cd and its definetly the tune i heard at the c mill. does the 'feel it' go like this, i feel the rhythm i feel it yeah, i feel the rhythm i feel it yeah. and then goes on to 'next is a next is a next is an e'.

and help is much appriciated

cheers
adam;)