PDA

View Full Version : charvoni - always there???

Danny
24th September 2002, 11:31 AM
i'm after the name of a mix of "charvoni - always there" played by Sasha on one of me old tapes, which is just called "Sasha - 91 classic mix" (if that helps!).

it comes in with just the lyrics "locked in your prison" before carrying on with the riff - then the piano kicks in with the vocals, before going into quite a lenghty rap. then the vocals come back in with piano again. - probably a pretty easy one for you lot this.

incidentally, on the tape he bangs the "classic accapella" over the top of this.

the record i have is on capitol records, 1989 with 5 mixes - inc. classic dance, dub, intense, radio & classic accapella. any info on what the one i'm after is???

cheers in advance mateys. :mexican:

Danny_R.:fekked:

Shooms
24th September 2002, 05:49 PM
Mate..... bit difficult this one as he used to bang the acca over loads of stuff (ASHA/Hack 1 etc etc etc) - also there has been loads of other tunes that nick this vocal (eg. Cooking with Delia)....

any more info or perhaps a small rip to listen to ?

Cheers

VinylAnimal
24th September 2002, 10:37 PM
# BB 1 init :confused: The ace of clubs side......

before going into quite a lenghty rap

Is the rap "Trapped" by Colonel Abrahams Danny mate ????

Danny
25th September 2002, 02:08 PM
soz mate, no can do with regards to the sound-clip. i sat on my cd-writers cable and snapped the end last week (dozy idiot) and am waitin for a new one. so until then, i'll just try and give a better description of the tune now i'm listening to it.

the rap in it is by a woman and goes something like,

"here to rock the spot, gonna make you move, dont stop dont stop, oooohhh see, LICK ME GOOD, LIKE YOU SHOULD, OH LICK IT, LICK IT, LICK IT, LICK IT," x 2

- before going back in to charvoni's vocals - "always there to please you, always there coz i need you. always there to love you, always there thinkin of you." etc, etc

hope this helps. trust me its a corker of a tune.
;)

theres another couple of tunes on this set that have passed me by with their names. will put them up for ID-in later.

cheers mateys,

Danny_R:drum: :drum:

wildpitch
25th September 2002, 02:45 PM
I knew this I think, I've got that rap in something else though which may be adding to my post lunchtime pint confusion. Isn't the Always There track FreeForce or FreeFall or FreeSomething?