PDA

View Full Version : I have NFI

wildpitch
23rd September 2002, 07:10 PM
I was ripping a tape for Jaz, and found this little cracker that I've wanted to know the details of for about 12-13 years. Perhaps someone can make my day please?

http://www.bowersandbarr.co.uk/dred.wma

The samples about 500k for anyone on a modem.

TIA

Biskit
23rd September 2002, 07:22 PM
Jesus Christ I remember this tune, haven't heard it 4 years!!
Come on some1, I.d this choon! Im lost this time!! :(

wildpitch
25th September 2002, 07:41 PM
I don't like bumping threads, but this is the first time I've found a bunch of people that give me some hope...:)

wildpitch
2nd October 2002, 06:58 PM
It arrived today via Gemm. India - Right From The Start. Someone on another board ID'd it for me.

Biskit
2nd October 2002, 07:49 PM
It's by 'India', thats another to add to my wants list, can you supply the label & Cat' No. Wildpitch m8.
I have 'India - Lover who rocks you', another extreme rarity!!! 'Right from the start' must be just as rare, as I have never seen it!

wildpitch
2nd October 2002, 08:06 PM
SAM660 - Warners.

Gemm had a few copies. Seem to be having trouble pasting links here so I can't point you exactly. If you find one for £4 at KNR Entertainment, that's the one I got ;)

That seemed to be the only one available from the UK as well. Most expensive on my search was £30, so I think I got a veritable bargain. Wahey. :)

Biskit
2nd October 2002, 08:09 PM
More than likely now, all the copies on GEMM will disappear now this tune has been I.d'ed, I cant afford it 4 another week, so fingers crossed that it is still be on GEMM then!!

Thanx Wildpitch m8 for the info' :thumbsup: