PDA

View Full Version : easygroove rez 93

Raoul Moore
26th January 2011, 09:36 PM
hi, does anyone know the first track on here YouTube - Easygroove@Rezerection 10.07.93 .Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bd4_r6pEWc) not my normal cup of tea but i like it, i like it a lot!!

Rewind
26th January 2011, 10:49 PM
What kind Of Madness, Off This

Search & Destroy - P.E. E.P. (Vinyl) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Search-Destroy-PE-EP/release/20522)

Raoul Moore
27th January 2011, 10:57 AM
Thank you so much for that :)

djbouncybass
12th April 2012, 07:50 PM
Hi does anyone know the name of the tune with the lyrics "we will control all that you see here"? Ive been searching for this track for many years but had no luck in finding the artist, if anyone knows it could u let me know, it would be very much appreciated :-)

ethereal94
12th April 2012, 07:58 PM
Hi does anyone know the name of the tune with the lyrics "we will control all that you see here"? Ive been searching for this track for many years but had no luck in finding the artist, if anyone knows it could u let me know, it would be very much appreciated :-)

On Remand - Controllin'
http://www.discogs.com/On-Remand-Controllin-Black-Steel/master/222139

djbouncybass
12th April 2012, 10:00 PM
The track has the sample from on remand - controllin' but its not that actual track he plays in this mix, its a bouncy hardcore version. This mix by easygroove @ rezerection 10/07/93 has been removed from YouTube but you can get it from hulkshare.com. The name of the track I am looking for is 15 minutes into the mix. Even better does anyone have the tracklisting for this mix by Easygroove? It would be most appreciated! :-)

Rewind
18th April 2012, 10:49 PM
here's a clip, see if it helps :)

cuchulainn
19th April 2012, 08:04 PM
Cypoid - Chainsaw

:)

djbouncybass
27th April 2012, 04:24 PM
Cypoid - Chainsaw

:)

Thanx mate! Thats the track Ive been looking for. Very much appreciated. Do u know the artist of the guitar track played after Cypoid - chainsaw with the lyrics saying "its fantastic"? This is another track Ive had problems finding. If u know it, it would be most appreciated.
Cheerz..
Dj Bouncy Bass :-)

cuchulainn
27th April 2012, 11:26 PM
Give me your tracklist mate, I was working off his Obsession mix, not Rez. No idea about that one never heard it :s

djbouncybass
29th April 2012, 02:49 PM
Give me your tracklist mate, I was working off his Obsession mix, not Rez. No idea about that one never heard it :s

Tracklist:

1) Search & Destroy P.E. - E.P. - What Kind Of Madness
2) Clone I.D. - Desintegration
3) Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - Blast E.P. - Verrotte
4) Mark NRG - I like B.K.
5) Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - Blast E.P. - Harm Me
6) Cypoid - Suck My System E.P. - Chainsaw
7) King Dale - Utter (Hardcore Powermix)
8) Ege Bam Yasi - Variation 2 (Lenny Dee Mix)

cuchulainn
29th April 2012, 02:51 PM
definately dont have that mix. what Rez is it from?

cuchulainn
29th April 2012, 02:59 PM
Found it. Track 2 is Clone I.D. - Desintegration & the Guitar one is King Dale - Utter

djbouncybass
29th April 2012, 05:49 PM
Found it. Track 2 is Clone I.D. - Desintegration & the Guitar one is King Dale - Utter

Superb mate! :-) Thats the tracks!! :thumb:)s:)up:

andytechno
11th May 2012, 07:17 AM
I reckon you coud turn it into a proper proffesion,hunting down easygrooves tracklistings.

djbouncybass
11th May 2012, 07:34 PM
Anyone know the rest of the tracks at the end of this mix?