PDA

View Full Version : Styles & Breeze - Heartbeatz unknown remix

Matt00011
13th January 2011, 12:28 PM
Hello all!

I was going through some old tape recordings of a famous pirate radio station here in England for hardcore/dance music (Dimension FM) a few years ago and I came across this little cheesy gem of a tune being played but what is the remix?

It's a slowed down version but has a very catchy trancey melody.

I have checked all the remixes on the internet but I havent heard this one before.

Ive put together a little sample from the tape recording.

DJ Si Thompson
13th January 2011, 04:48 PM
Dimension? Telford.. It's gotta be with Spangles on the mic
Have you tried the AATW LP that has several versions on it? I personally couldn't stand this tune but each to their own and that :)

Matt00011
13th January 2011, 09:24 PM
Thats the one mate lol, Spangles what a legend.

I'll have a look around, it seems like a reharsh edit of the original, possibly off a compilation. The actual length of the version he played was only around 3.56 and this one sounds much better than the standard mix melody.

Matt00011
19th January 2011, 05:30 PM
It could possibly be this:

Breeze & Styles - Heartbeatz (Kenny Hayes Blue Sphere Mix)

Very rare, only found on Kennys own fanzine CD.

projuicer
11th November 2021, 09:20 PM
Hello all!

I was going through some old tape recordings of a famous pirate radio station here in England for hardcore/dance music (Dimension FM) a few years ago and I came across this little cheesy gem of a tune being played but what is the remix?

The stuff you find on the net when you're looking for something else ;-) That was Dimension's last night on air (January 2004), as a one off following the big raid in September 2003.

It was a work in progress version of the Rezonance Q remix, the finished version came out later in the year and was a lot faster. So far as I know, the version on your tape never got a release in that form, and was played off a CDr. That's all I can remember, it was 18 years ago now :)