PDA

View Full Version : Trance (sound like mid to late 90's sound...)

sunlight
27th December 2010, 02:09 AM
Have had this sample for few years. I have no idea if it's hard to id or not. I would expect from the style that it would be released in time period of 1995-2002. I am pretty sure that there are some dj/radio host over the track at some points.

by my ear this some of the lyrics used at the early part (can't make out all of them):

move your body face to the water
and god says
let there be light and there was light...
....and it was good and god divited the light from darkness

Please help!!!:confused:

tepes
28th December 2010, 06:12 PM
Hi Sunlight!
The speech sample is from 'Let there be light' by Astral Projection - I checked the remixes of that track, but couldn't find the one that is your sample. I hope others can help you further! Good luck :)

sunlight
28th December 2010, 11:27 PM
Thanks for the name of the sample!

I tried do some searching myself in discogs if the track would be called 'let there be light'. Nothing which I was able to find to listen sounded same tho'.

Actually looks like this sample has been one of these popular ones to use... :fekked:

Keno
2nd January 2011, 06:23 PM
try this Backstage Works - Let There Be Light (Vinyl) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Backstage-Works-Let-There-Be-Light/release/104613)

sunlight
5th January 2011, 02:51 AM
I'm not sure of that... I did already earlier check at it. Was able to find two different mixes of it both sounded different to the sample but then again there were more different mixes on the records... so it could be some mix from it... but I kinda doubt it.

booshky
5th January 2011, 12:19 PM
think i have this on vinyl, i'll dig it out l8a mate

sunlight
15th February 2011, 01:28 PM
Hi booshky did you have any luck with your browsing? :cool:

I believe the track is very likely Italian because I was told from a creditable source that the radio dj which you can hear in the background is from Italian station (can't recall it's name at the moment).

taichi
3rd May 2011, 09:23 PM
this track is sure great mate!

hope someone could id it!