PDA

View Full Version : The Sounds

pacman
21st September 2002, 01:47 PM
Cant remember the actual tune of tis tune :| as I aint heard it for a while, the lyrics go:

"The sounds in the air will make you move, and groove" repeated a few times and theN "Alright".

wildpitch
21st September 2002, 02:44 PM
I've got Kenny Dope Presents PowerHouse 3 - Sounds In Da Air. Might be the one. It's nothing like I'd expect from Kenny Dope. Says 1991 on the label, and it was on Nu Groove.

JAZ
21st September 2002, 03:06 PM
If its 91 ravey hardcore then I'd say its Ecstatic - free (or the rmx) otherwise it could be the tune wildpitch says or total madness - the sounds in the air (more minimalist techno)

pacman
21st September 2002, 03:21 PM
Cheers peeps, has anyone got the mp3's so I can have a listen????

wildpitch
21st September 2002, 03:29 PM
No problem. You got anywhere I can put it?

Biskit
21st September 2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by JAZ
I'd say its Ecstatic - free

I'd agree wiv Jaz, 'X-STATIC - FREE (PRODUCTION HOUSE)'
Cat' No. - PNT 033 .... Thats if you want it! :thumbsup:

pacman
21st September 2002, 03:37 PM
F-f-f-f-f-f-anks!

JAZ
21st September 2002, 04:08 PM
I have ecstatic free on mp3 but its a really ropy rip so if someone else has it then perhaps they could rip/upload it somewhere, otherwise I can get it to you if you want my crappy copy.

pacman
21st September 2002, 06:29 PM
If you dont mind mate Id appreciate it, cheers

sweet sensation
21st September 2002, 09:51 PM
I got it on 12", but I dont know how to rip yet...:axe: Im learning tho, Im learning....:rolleyes: If you can wait till I get my degree in ripping.....:p

Hee hee ! Ask Jaxxy about this tune....:p he wanted to swap it with me for Caratouche - Feel the Groove, then he couldnt remember what the tune was, and hed been singing it all w/e !! Lol !! Sorry Jaxxy, couldnt resist....:p :eyebrow: ;)

Sweet xx