View Full Version : 2 more!!!!

Taff64
7th February 2002, 08:55 PM
okies, first tune I want id'ing came out around 93-94, used to get hammered by Carl Cox. its has a real funky beat and sounds a bit echoey and has a guy saying something like 'Watch me now... we're in the groove... tell me something... make your body move'

2nd tune my m8 wants IDing from GT on Saturday.. think Rick Jones dropped it in his set.. has a real funky breakbeat and has a Roxanne Shante sample going 'YES!!! you are now rocking with the best...'

m0u5e
7th February 2002, 09:12 PM
ooh that first one is teasin me badly grr...................:axe:

i shall inform you of any flashes of inspiration......:crazy:

Dj Ben Fisher
7th February 2002, 09:27 PM
rite the first one is on the tip of me tounge, errrm itll come to me in a mo !! (im sure ste h knows this one)

the second one is

BROOKYNS POOR & NEEDY - HAPPINESS ( IS JUST ROUND THE BEND)

it wasnt rj that played it ,me and absolute both played it well dif mixes of it ....

m0u5e
7th February 2002, 09:58 PM
1st one could be grooveyard

Taff64
7th February 2002, 11:14 PM
Thanks peeps...my m8 Woody mentioned that Grooveyard tune but he wasnt sure if that is its name... i'll go and check them out anyways... nice 1 :thumbsup:

ste huxley
7th February 2002, 11:38 PM
Goodun Mouse

The 1st one is deffo

Grooveyard - Watch me now

lol I busted this at Goodtimes when I played there, fuckin mint tune that. The beats are amazing.

The beats and the little funky lick was sampled heavily in
Perpetual Motion - Keep on dancing
That big hard house tune from 97

Taff64
8th February 2002, 02:17 PM
Yup.. your all correct.. it is Grooveyard, just downloaded it off AG to check :D found it on Gemm for $13 :D found the Brooklyn tune as well for a fiver... cheers once again peeps :thumbsup: