PDA

View Full Version : Clarkee Helter Skelter 1995 ID Help Please..

hardcoresoldier
15th September 2010, 09:34 PM
Hello everyone, hope all is good with you and that there is someone who can help me out here.

I'm trying to id a few tunes from a Clarkee set from the Helter Skelter Essential set on the 14th April 1995, accompanied by Squidgy B.

The first track is quite light in bass depth and has tingly electric pianos playing and what seems to be a woman singing "Rolled over me" several times.

The second track is quite heavy hardcore techno with vicious stabbing synths and seems to have the computerised womans voice saying "My dreams control your mind".

The third track is of a similar ilk to the second track, i'm leaning towards the Dwarf/Babyboom stuff as he was heavily into Dutch hardcore at the time. I could obviously be completely wrong in my assumptions.

Here's hoping that someone can help me out, as always, any help is much appreciated. Thanks to anyone who takes the time out to read this post and listen to the samples. :thumbsup:

Paul Zykotik
16th September 2010, 11:00 AM
I think the "Sample 1" and "RolledOverMe" clips are the same tune mate - the piano from the RolledOverMe clip is also towards the end of the Sample 1 clip, when he's also mixing another tune in?

Not sure what any of these are but I've asked a mate of mine who's well up on this sort of stuff, will let you know.

hardcoresoldier
16th September 2010, 09:15 PM
Yes mate, he mixes the Rolled Over track into the sample 1 track, it's just that i've mixed the placement of samples up in their order. All three samples are one continous section of the set.

Thanks for trying to help mate, is appreciated. Hope your mate can help me out.

Paul Zykotik
17th September 2010, 02:24 PM
He can help you with 2 of them...well, 1...as I thought, Sample 1 and RolledOverMe are the same track, which is Over Me on Marc Smith & Dave Murray - The Enosis E.P. at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Marc-Smith-Dave-Murray-Enosis-EP/master/193598).

As for the other clip he said "could be any Dwarf b-side", so given you had the same thought, probably worth checking them out!

hardcoresoldier
17th September 2010, 08:10 PM
He can help you with 2 of them...well, 1...as I thought, Sample 1 and RolledOverMe are the same track, which is Over Me on Marc Smith & Dave Murray - The Enosis E.P. at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Marc-Smith-Dave-Murray-Enosis-EP/master/193598).

As for the other clip he said "could be any Dwarf b-side", so given you had the same thought, probably worth checking them out!

Thank you very much mate! And thank your mate from me too please. I've already started trawling the net for possible leads. Can't believe they're both the same track though, mental it is!, it really sounds like he cuts that piano back into the synths!. Thanks again mate, really appreciate your and your mates help.:thumbsup:

hardcoresoldier
19th September 2010, 07:57 PM
Hello everyone.

Have cut a new sample as the first post was a bit jumbled. This sample has Over Me playing at the start and then when Squidgy B says, "Here it is", Clarkee brings the track i'm after into it.

The track has vocals that say "Lacerations echo in the mouths open erotic sky where dance together,The lost trenches of rhythm". I've done some research and it is a sample from a song by Grace Jones called Slave To The Rhythm. It seems to be a monologue before the song actually starts, an intro of sorts.

Am trawling through Dwarf and Babyboom tracks on YouTube but no luck yet. I might be way off the mark but i'm not giving up yet.

Here's the new sample for anyone who might be interested in helping out. Thanks.

hardcoresoldier
21st September 2010, 11:17 PM
Come on!!!! Let's fucking have it!!!!!!!!! I found it!!!!! After searching through the Dwarf and Babyboom tracks i decided to check El Bruto's aliases. One of them being Mass Hypnosis.

After a lot of searching i found a track called 'Mind Controlling' by Mass Hypnosis on Rave Records. It's the second track on the vinyl and it's the Hardcore Remix.

Thanks to those that tried to help again, much respect goes out to the hardcore masses!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Fooooooking awesome:fekked::fekked::fekked::fekked::fekked: