PDA

View Full Version : 2 house tracks circa 1993-1994

johnny johnny
23rd July 2010, 10:41 PM
Shot in the dark as no clips:( Both about '93-'94

1st is a pumping house track....beats and stabs and at the breakdown.. a girl singing.." I want it...I want it...I want it..I want it..I want it....babe ..i want it ..babe ..i want it..baby baby baby baby baby.."..then tunes crashes back in with a thrusting sound driving it allong with a stab noise on every 4th beat........
Not heard it on any of the usual house compilations..

2nd is another house track...bassy...with acid type riff...samples are a guy saying "and the waters flow" also another guys voice saying something like.."I've looking at the floor see i you got soul..let me see your hands...I've looking at the floor see i you got soul..let me see your hands...let me see your hands...and also a girls voice saying "love love love love.."

Random but someone may know it:$

presuminged
23rd July 2010, 10:45 PM
First one sounds like 'N.Y. Connection - In Front (Wan' It) from 1994. Ed

presuminged
23rd July 2010, 10:48 PM
The right mix isn't on youtube unfortunately. Ed

johnny johnny
23rd July 2010, 10:59 PM
Cheers.....is the version i'm after much tuffer?...cos that one on you tube does sound like its the one...but a sunday afternoon version LOL..what is the mix i'm after? many thanks

presuminged
24th July 2010, 01:45 AM
N.Y. Connection - In Front - Wan' It? (Vinyl) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/NY-Connection-In-Front-Wan-It/release/67920)

Yeah the version i mean is tougher. It's on that 10 inch. The stab in the track has an almost guitar type sound to it, although it's not a guitar, and it has a rising synth sound. I'm fairly sure it's the one you want. Ed