PDA

View Full Version : Simon and Garfunkle - feelin groovy

pete-nic
11th July 2010, 02:39 PM
Hi all , im after a tune , below is a pm which i sent to a mate who hopefully should be able to id but if not has anyone any ideas , it used to be layed in the angels , burnley many thanks pete . Hiya Ed im after a tune id , ive had the tune before and you gave me the id last time but my hard drive broke and i lost the track and now i cant for the life in me remember what it was called , its from around 93ish i think and uses the simon and garfunkle tune feeling groovy ...... its a bit breakbeaty really and keeps saying ...you bet ...you bet ...you bet ..then on the drops it says summat like shake it babe and break it ....it has a bit of a wah wah going on too lol and then it all drops on the chorus and simon and garfunkle kicks in , desperate for it again as its one of my all time faveourites , will probably struggle finding it again even with the id lol many thanks pete :thumbsup:

dancelica
11th July 2010, 03:33 PM
probably this
Woodstock - The 59th Bridge Street Song (Feeling Groovy) (Vinyl) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Woodstock-The-59th-Bridge-Street-Song-Feeling-Groovy/release/608975)

theres a sample of the aqua mix to confirm

:turn: