PDA

View Full Version : Grooverider Fantazia

ollyjd1211
27th May 2010, 10:38 AM
Any ideas?

Thrash
27th May 2010, 11:05 AM
This is the first tune Top Buzz played at Fantazia 'One Step Beyond', don't remember Grooverider playing it?

Unfortunately it's also an unreleased dub made for Mad P's birthday..... the guitar bit was also used in this:

YouTube - Apollo 440 - Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Dub (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt9UyhTH87A)

ollyjd1211
27th May 2010, 11:47 AM
Thought it might be a dub. I'm currently putting all my tapes onto mp3 and this tape has grooverider on th A side and Donovan Bad Boy Smith on the B side. Its an original tape with the fantazia logo on it saying " FANTAZIA..... takes you one step beyond, live at castle donnington!!! bringing together 25,000 party people". So presumeably it is Grooverider....... but perhaps not.
Thanks for the ID.

Thrash
27th May 2010, 03:32 PM
Interesting one that.... I reckon' they've mislabelled your original as I've also got the Grooverider/Donovan Smith tape. :thumbsup:

I'm presuming the tune in question is the first tune on the set? If so, it's deffo Top Buzz....

ollyjd1211
27th May 2010, 07:09 PM
Yeah I think your right, The tunes at the end of the tape so its probably the starting tune of top buzz's set. Cheers.