BUNKERHEADZ
22nd May 2010, 12:33 PM
Cant hear shit m8 ?!

fractal storm
23rd May 2010, 02:49 AM
shit recording i know but its audible

max
1st June 2010, 04:43 PM
I definitely recognise it. Some synths are coming in at the end of the clip...would it be possible to put up a longer clip which includes all of the track available on the recording?

max
2nd June 2010, 03:53 PM
This is doing my head in. I recognise it and have been through a pile of records but it's nothing I've played. I keep listening to the clip over and over again and I know it but I can't remember what it is.

Ideas include early I-F / Bunker records, Irdial, maybe something on DJAX, or by Stefan Robbers/Acid Junkies. arrrgghhghgh.

max
6th June 2010, 04:02 PM
Damn, I KNEW I had this track somewhere. I contacted Stefan Robbers and he confirmed it's one of his tracks but even he wasn't sure which one. But he gave me a suggestion and I checked and it's "Terminal State" from R.E.C. - Lightning Strike (12") at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/REC-Lightning-Strike/release/16640)

fractal storm
3rd October 2012, 07:23 AM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK Nice one MAX you legend. This tune is one of the most tripped out tunes ever. I used to listen to this tripping my nuts off and just thought it must be a live performance mixed in with the records. So intense yet so dreamy. You have ended a 20 search mate thank you.

max
3rd October 2012, 08:16 PM
Wow, I spotted that over two years ago! You could have found relief a bit sooner if you'd checked back. Been in prison or something? ;)

Glad you found what you're looking for. Nice record!