PDA

View Full Version : re up can you id this for me thanks

elvisontour
3rd May 2010, 05:56 PM
sorry about the last post had a few problems with upping the file and didnt want to use rapidshare or any of the others anyway here it is again hopefully it will work.

Its got a few samples you will recognize I had this years ago on vynil and cant find it and I cant rememeber the name of it I think its from 1990 I found it in an old mix i done anyway any help from the id crew please thanks alot Elvis..:thumbsup::confused::confused::confused::co nfused::confused:

elvisontour
3rd May 2010, 06:12 PM
any help at all thanks for your time

Meltdown
3rd May 2010, 06:49 PM
Mark Summers-Party Children :)

elvisontour
3rd May 2010, 06:56 PM
nice one for quick reply do you know what mix it is because its got alot more on that track mixed in with diffrent rapper over the top just listend to the original and remix mark summers but the version I have upped doesnt have the scratch over it and none of the rap just the samples it must be a dub mix or somit any clues anyway thanks again because im one step closer to nailing this fecker big thanks MELTDOWN your a star...

Meltdown
3rd May 2010, 06:59 PM
nice one for quick reply do you know what mix it is because its got alot more on that track mixed in with diffrent rapper over the top just listend to the original and remix mark summers but the version I have upped doesnt have the scratch over it and none of the rap just the samples it must be a dub mix or somit any clues anyway thanks again because im one step closer to nailing this fecker big thanks MELTDOWN your a star...

Im sure its the original here Mark Summers - Party Children / Wicked In Mombassa (12") at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Mark-Summers-Party-Children-Wicked-In-Mombassa/release/117026)

elvisontour
3rd May 2010, 07:27 PM
yes sounds the same but i think mark summers has used this mix and put more drum samples and things over it maybe i re rub or maybe it is his but an earlier white label mix before this full release bit like the new atlantic I KNOW tune. the white label is diffrent from later commercial release anyway its deffo that tune thanks mate will try to find out now if it is an earlier release....

elvisontour
3rd May 2010, 07:38 PM
NAH THATS IT MATE YOU GOT IT IN ONE the remix was on youtube thanks alot mate ive been after this for ages as its been swiped or lost over the years nice one matey your a fecking star ;)

Meltdown
3rd May 2010, 09:23 PM
NAH THATS IT MATE YOU GOT IT IN ONE the remix was on youtube thanks alot mate ive been after this for ages as its been swiped or lost over the years nice one matey your a fecking star ;)

Your Welcome :thumbsup: